Who will pair off with who?

Have a take on the latest Prelude strip? Share it in here! Just notice an enticing story hint in one of the graphic novels? Speculate away! Share feedback, large and small about your DreamKeepers experience. But beware, this forum may contain story spoilers.

Re: Who will pair off with who?

Postby Twilight on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:33 am

I. . resent posting in this particular thread, but I just wanted to cut you off and say not everyone wants Mace x Namah, and you're all reading too much into things.
Twilight

Postby fel4321 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:44 pm

I don't know if Namah could get along relationship wise with anyone currently in the books. I can totally see her as a satisfied loner, provided that she has her sister and the rest as friends. Although, I would love to see her if someone tries hard to start something emotional between them. i don't know how she would react if someone genuinely liked/loved her. i'm not sure that she would know quite how to react, provided her history is somewhat lacking in an abundance of emotional interactions.

I'm personally rooting for Mace and Lillith. Mace has a genuinely good heart, and Lillith as well.

I do like the Bast+Vi idea, although a few years down the line. Vi isn't THAT much older. My wife is six years older than me, and shakespeare's wife was 8 years older than him. I can see this as a good future relationship. A few Years in the future.
fel4321

Postby Ice4smaster on Fri May 25, 2012 3:04 pm

I'm a big Mac x Namah. But here's a new one i think i throw in, bit based on opposites attract each other.

Evzen x Namah, if Evzen make it to the series and be more part in it then, more then a quick flash up ( i'd love to see that ) would be interesting,
Ice4smaster

---------

Previous

Return to Comic story chat room