Who will pair off with who?

Have a take on the latest Prelude strip? Share it in here! Just notice an enticing story hint in one of the graphic novels? Speculate away! Share feedback, large and small about your DreamKeepers experience. But beware, this forum may contain story spoilers.

Who will pair off with who?

Postby Davient on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:46 pm

Hey i've been wondering who would mace most likely pair up with. He has a big crush on Litith and he seem to talk to Namah alot. While Bast and Litith seem to have an attraction toward each other.And there are plenty more character who like each other. Tell me your opinion on the possible relationships for the characters of Dreamkeeper :)
Davient

Re: Who will pair off with who?

Postby Hazzardous on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:04 am

I don't really picture Mace and Namah being in love...I picture them more as rascally children doing mischief and mayhem...sort of Wily Kit and Wily Kat...only more humorus =)
Hazzardous

Postby Lord of the Forest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Grunn and Tinsel.

/topic

:geek:
Lord of the Forest

Postby Davient on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Tinsel is evil and grunn a good guy..... sort of...... a llittle...... about 2% hero :?:
Davient

Postby Zagura on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:46 pm

I'm all for Mace x Namah. n_n
Zagura

Postby Ice4smaster on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:15 am

Mace and Namah <3 :D
Ice4smaster

Postby JoRdAnMaSt3R on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:22 am

Scinter x Vi anyone?
JoRdAnMaSt3R

Postby Davient on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:34 am

Yesss :D yea to mace and namah. nice to see I have some supporters on this now how bout this. I mean it's pretty obvious they a promotional page together for goodness sake.
Davient

Postby Oseirus on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:27 am

Promo doesn't always equal cannon. Just look at the commercial. Jeneviv doesn't get tentacle f@#$ed by a Nightmare in the books. (not THAT kind of f@#$ed, you sickos)

That being said, I'm also a Mace/Namah supporter. But it isn't going to happen for a long time, as in not until volume 9 or 10 at LEAST.

And of course that's just speculation. I don't claim to have any sort of "inside knowledge" to what the Lillies are planning. All I know is that Namah has been giving off subtle hints ever since she first met Mace, and if Tendril's Demise is still considered a part of the story, he's still gonna be hot for Lilith for quite some time, seeing as that little bit happens "out past Volume 7 somewhere".

Now as for Lord's suggestion... HELL to the YES. Grunn is gonna make Tinsel give up her evil ways and they'll settle down together and have a dozen happy babies and run the orphanage for forever and live happily ever after.
Oseirus

Postby JoRdAnMaSt3R on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:34 am

Oseirus wrote:
Now as for Lord's suggestion... HELL to the YES. Grunn is gonna make Tinsel give up her evil ways and they'll settle down together and have a dozen happy babies and run the orphanage for forever and live happily ever after.

Shark + Diva/Dark Dreamkeeper = ?!
JoRdAnMaSt3R

---------

Next

Return to Comic story chat room