Which Fantasy RPG Class Are You?

Have something thoughtful and relevant to say? No? Then come post crap in here!

Re: Which Fantasy RPG Class Are You?

Postby Dream-Weaver on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Avolendi wrote:Hehe. Though I agree with you on that mentality, it'd be hard to get proper RP classes with such options ^^

Not really. It's thinking outside the box and finding your own answer that wasn't given to you, making due with your own wits and cunning, 2 things that any theif-based class would need.

Skirting around the problem is as important a skill as actually solving the problem...
Dream-Weaver

Postby Avolendi on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 pm

If they included some of those options more seriously, they be like the normal options.

It would be funny if you got a special class by completing the whole thing by selecting those "drop dead" options and then get an class called "The Catalyst". I imagine a scene like the forest would be as follows:

"You see a horde of mosters. Not in the mood to fight, you raise you hands in defeat and ask for directions. The goblins laugh so much that someone accidently pokes another with his sword. After the ensuing brawl, all end up dead or unconscious. Saddend by this violence you move on."
Avolendi

Postby Dream-Weaver on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:18 pm

@Avolendi: That would be funny, though it does have "the classless" but that's not really that exciting...

Also, I agree with you when you say that certain options have more than 1 answer so I decided to take it again as well...

And is what I got...

I'm happy with this
Dream-Weaver

Postby Reed R Gale on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Truly, this is one of the most amusing tests I've taken in quite some time. I think I'll try it again, this time in the mindset of...

Jader, my first dreamkeeper. I'll keep in mind these aspects while taking the test:

- Infinitely curious and suspicious
- doesn't mind, if not loves, to be tricky
- prefers slow and steady over quick and efficient
- prefers smart over strong
- likes to take the hard way most of the time
- hates unfairness

Let's do this...
Reed R Gale

Postby Dream-Weaver on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Thought I'd take this again, using a different combination of answers and I got the

Which is wierd because this time around I chose a slightly darker and more evil path than normal
Dream-Weaver

Postby hoost on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:26 am

Dream-Weaver wrote:Thought I'd take this again, using a different combination of answers and I got the

Which is wierd because this time around I chose a slightly darker and more evil path than normal

Your answers must only have been very slightly darker since your Spirit is still a bit too high, and your Bloodlust is a bit too low. But you were actually on the borderline for getting the , which required a bit more Strength and a bit less Spirit.
I know you were also hoping for a druid class, and to get the you would need to increase both your Spirit and Strength a bit more. Just changing one of your answers probably would have put you over the edge to another class since you really are on the borderline.
There's also a mixed class called the which requires high Bloodlust/Agility, Spirit/Agility, and Vitality.

Thanks everyone for taking my test! Glad you are enjoying!
hoost

Postby Dream-Weaver on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:43 am

@Hoost: Yes, but if you were to looked at my previous results, you'll find that this is the highest bloodlust I've gotten so far, and is also the only result to have a demonic insanity greater than 0

It just seems a bit weird (also a little bit funny) that taking the darker path resulted in a more pure class, but I suppose that's life for you...

And the Dream Weaver class is AWESOME! I actually looked at most of the classes to see their description (also to try and guess what I would need to get them) and I really wanted to get the Dream Weaver class (for obvious reasons), but alas I don't believe I could get my bloodlust high enough without choosing options that I would never pick...

Still an awesome class though

And when you say "your test" do you mean that YOU'RE the one who made it, because if so than I want to thank you for that
Last edited by Dream-Weaver on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dream-Weaver

Postby Reed R Gale on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Ahaha, it's a small world, aint it? Thanks for providing the test for us.
Reed R Gale

Postby hoost on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:36 pm

You're welcome!
Yup my test. I'm the one who made it :D

I think you could actually get the Dream Weaver without being evil. Here I'll give you a tip:
Bloodlust doesn't just equal killer intent and thirst for blood. It also represents your dark magic power, including your summoning abilities. The other thing is that the illusion choices often represent the combination of Dark and Light magic, which in turn represent Bloodlust and Spirit respectively. All you need is about 35% Bloodlust for that class, so I think you could actually do it without choosing any evil options at all!
hoost

Postby Dream-Weaver on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:59 pm

hoost wrote:I think you could actually get the Dream Weaver without being evil. Here I'll give you a tip:
Bloodlust doesn't just equal killer intent and thirst for blood. It also represents your dark magic power, including your summoning abilities

And therein lies the problem, I'm not really a dark magic kind of guy, all 3 of the classes I've gotton so far (not counting The Spellcaster) have been light magic users...

But I shall not give up, I will get that class without compromising my own ideals, I know that there's darkness within me, I just need to find it!

Yeah, I don't think I can reasonably get my bloodlust any higher than that while still answering the questions as myself. I think it's for the best, the only real reason I even wanted the Dream Weaver class is because it matched my user name, I can't actually see myself as this class anyway (probably because I'm not a big fan of summoning magic, I prefer directly using my own power to get things done)

However, I'm really loving this class, the image alone just screams "badass"...

P.S I noticed that I haven't seen before, is this new?
Dream-Weaver

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Spamduruna