Which Fantasy RPG Class Are You?

Have something thoughtful and relevant to say? No? Then come post crap in here!

Re: Which Fantasy RPG Class Are You?

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:36 am

Dream-Weaver wrote:
Reed R Gale wrote:Lots of Star Gliders out here :P

I noticed that too, also...

Why am I the only one to get a low level class?

Because you have such a low Vitality >>. Also did you go through all the questions or end after just basic training?
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Dream-Weaver on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:38 pm

@Hakuzo: I did all the questions...

Maybe it was because when I got to the troll I decided to simply pay him, because to be honest, that's what I would do, the troll isn't my target and isn't activly trying to kill me, I saw no reason to not pay him, it was a resonable price after all

Hold on, I'm gonna do this again with a different answer for that question...
Dream-Weaver

Postby Dream-Weaver on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Now this is more like it!
Dream-Weaver

Postby RennisTora on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:53 am

@Dream-Weaver: I used magic to fake the money for paying the troll o3o
I'm very pleased with the result I got, I even wear a Mjölnir pendent so I'm amazed at what I got.
RennisTora

Postby Reed R Gale on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:26 am

Took the whole test this time:

Apparently that's me when I do the whole quest.
Reed R Gale

Postby Dream-Weaver on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:23 am

RennisTora wrote:@Dream-Weaver: I used magic to fake the money for paying the troll o3o

I orginally thought to do that, but the money is fake and isn't really fair to the troll, so when I changed it I went with illusions to confuse him so into thinking that I paid him, this way if I ever had to go that way again he won't look at me and say "you're that punk who gave me fake gold, Imma kill you now"

I put a lot of thought into things like this
Dream-Weaver

Postby Avolendi on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:08 am

There were several points where I had a 50-50 feeling between 2 or 3 options. It's a very interesting test and it actually feels more like playing a short game. I'll probably play it a few times over to find out what would happen if I flipped the coin the other way.

I also agree with DW that those "blank" answers often feel very tempting, but I didn't pick them because I had a feeling that might screw up the test (still funny to read though).

My result:
Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

22% Strength,8% Bloodlust,27% Intelligence,35% Spirit,43% Vitality and 53% Agility!

By drawing runes with their feet, Rune Weavers are able to quickly and easily create powerful and deadly spells. Oftentimes, Rune Weavers are skilled dancers, and they will often draw their runes through the art of dance. Although not skilled with a sword, Rune Weavers are often quite nimble and powerful, making them difficult opponents to defeat in battle. By combining the power of their martial arts with the flexibility of their dance, Rune Weavers can effortlessly outmaneuver and defeat their foes. In addition, by synchronizing their martial arts with their rune weaving, they can both physically attack their opponents and simultaneously cast spells with the runes they draw with their feet. This ability to use both incredibly powerful magic and physically attacks at the same time is a unique and deadly skill that almost no other class possesses. Although all Rune Weavers are quite skilled with light and healing magic, there are a few that have learned to use destructive elemental magic and powerful psionic energy.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.
Avolendi

Postby Thegunner18 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Dream-Weaver wrote:
RennisTora wrote:@Dream-Weaver: I used magic to fake the money for paying the troll o3o

I orginally thought to do that, but the money is fake and isn't really fair to the troll, so when I changed it I went with illusions to confuse him so into thinking that I paid him, this way if I ever had to go that way again he won't look at me and say "you're that punk who gave me fake gold, Imma kill you now"

I put a lot of thought into things like this

I was more practical and just hid a load of explosives in place of the money. At least after the troll blew up he wouldn't ever be a problem to me anymore; I could travel on safe in the knowledge that I wouldn't be attacked by him. Plus getting rid of him would be doing other people a favour. ^^ Stealth + explosives = my kind of thing.
Thegunner18

Postby Dream-Weaver on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Thegunner18 wrote:I was more practical and just hid a load of explosives in place of the money. At least after the troll blew up he wouldn't ever be a problem to me anymore; I could travel on safe in the knowledge that I wouldn't be attacked by him. Plus getting rid of him would be doing other people a favour. ^^ Stealth + explosives = my kind of thing.

That's not a bad thought process, but it's not really my thing.

The only types of people that would be going through that area are either other adventurers or caravans, so really anyone who travels that path should have some means of defending themselves (yes, the occasional civilian might get lost and wander about, but this wouldn't really be a common thing)

And as I said, the troll isn't my target, and the forest wouldn't be subject to the laws of society, so for all I know that bridge was a part of the trolls territory, it's HIS bridge and he can charge others for it's use if he wants as long as the price is reasonable.

The troll didn't really do anything wrong, and I'm not the type to kil a sapient being unless they threaten my own life or the lives of others...

Not to mention that if I didn't want to pay I don't have to use the bridge, I do have the ability to swim...

To be honest that should have been an option, I'm the type of person who will walk 10 minutes to and from my parking spot just so I don't have to pay the valet $4.00, so really I'd probably just avoid the troll bridge alltogether and take an alternate route...

But to each their own I suppose
Dream-Weaver

Postby Avolendi on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Hehe. Though I agree with you on that mentality, it'd be hard to get proper RP classes with such options ^^

When I flipped the coin a bit more I managed to end up with an . Basically I just focused on archery instead of other options I might have picked. After reading some of the other outcomes in the list of options, I also like "The Silent Wanderer".
Avolendi

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Spamduruna