Which character in the series do you want dead the most?

Have a take on the latest Prelude strip? Share it in here! Just notice an enticing story hint in one of the graphic novels? Speculate away! Share feedback, large and small about your DreamKeepers experience. But beware, this forum may contain story spoilers.

Re: Which character in the series do you want dead the most?

Postby Drezlun on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Why you no mention Ravat?

Silliness aside, I think it will be a very satisfying moment when Mace finds out all the things that Ravat has been up to and then completely breaks him.
Drezlun

Postby LollipopArcana on Wed May 09, 2012 5:00 pm

....why all the Bast hate? :( What'd he do to deserve the hate, except be interested in the same girl Mace is interested in?
And guys... I hate to point this out but Lil doesn't seem interested in Mace. She's interested in Bast, if her acceptance of him as a date is any indication.
Basically it ain't cool to hate a guy because the girl likes him. :|
....I seem to have a thing about wanting Tinsel to be eaten by a monster. While still alive. :oops:
LollipopArcana

Postby Avolendi on Thu May 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Just thought of something funny. Tinsel getting attacked by her fluffy scarf in public. She'd be able to get it off easily but that would be humiliating so she doesn't take it off... :P
Avolendi

Postby Wulfspyder03 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Avolendi wrote:Just thought of something funny. Tinsel getting attacked by her fluffy scarf in public. She'd be able to get it off easily but that would be humiliating so she doesn't take it off... :P

And that makes me wonder why Namah has never replaced Tinsel's scarf(s) with sleeping ryuunekos.
Wulfspyder03

Postby Wolfcape on Fri May 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Bast shouldn't die...I don't want him too. Mentioned somewhere earlier, he does have a sensitive side. He's clearly playing the cool role by beating up Mace...He was literally heartbroken when Lilith didn't show up for him...He probably went into self-imposed solitary confinement before he overheard the twins.

Who I WOULD like to see die would be Randy. Yes, its picked. But note that he's got an intriguing power somewhere, I'd like to see how that comes into play and the outcome of his demise. Yes, clearly I do not like Randy and would still pick him even if the path to his demise was boring. But hey, the Preludes aren't helping me like him any better.
Wolfcape

Postby LollipopArcana on Fri May 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Randy I would like to see just utterly screw up his own life the way that people like him always do..... It's inevitable. And more satisfying/humiliating than a (probably really really AWESOME) death.
LollipopArcana

Postby Wolfcape on Sun May 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Where does this "Awesome" Randy death speculation stem from? I didn't see much of a hint towards an epic demise besides the fact he's got some sweet power. And that's to the nightmares, prolly not in terms we're thinking of.
Wolfcape

Postby LollipopArcana on Sun May 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Wolfcape wrote:Where does this "Awesome" Randy death speculation stem from? I didn't see much of a hint towards an epic demise besides the fact he's got some sweet power. And that's to the nightmares, prolly not in terms we're thinking of.

Because I have yet to see an ignoble non-splattery death in DK. :D
LollipopArcana

Postby Paperfold on Tue May 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Wolfcape wrote:Where does this "Awesome" Randy death speculation stem from? I didn't see much of a hint towards an epic demise besides the fact he's got some sweet power. And that's to the nightmares, prolly not in terms we're thinking of.

Since he has great power, the Nightmares are probably going to suck him empty.
Imagine that. All the power being sucked out of Randy by some giant, monstrous Nightmare.
Seems pretty epic, right?
Paperfold

Postby Ice4smaster on Wed May 16, 2012 10:27 am

Nah

I just hope he get killed in the following manner, Nabadius offer him to join forces, to teach him, then a random pianno out from the sky crush Randy, and Nabadius cries from laughter. Thats an epic end i love to see for him :twisted:
Ice4smaster

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Comic story chat room