Which character in the series do you want dead the most?

Have a take on the latest Prelude strip? Share it in here! Just notice an enticing story hint in one of the graphic novels? Speculate away! Share feedback, large and small about your DreamKeepers experience. But beware, this forum may contain story spoilers.

Re: Which character in the series do you want dead the most?

Postby Zagura on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:04 pm

But if Randy dies, then we can't have an epic Mace v Randy battle. :(
Zagura

Postby Bactatanker on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:48 pm

But if Randy dies, then we can't have an epic Mace v Randy battle.

That will be his death. i just want to complain.
Bactatanker

Postby davathean on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:58 am

Death to the infidel...

As Osoma would say XD
davathean

Location: Battaling nightmare's with a squad of Adeptus Astadie's... "Now die warpspawn!!!"

Postby Kafelnikov on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:52 am

The character I really want to see die the most is probably not too original of a choice: Tinsel.

Her blatant arrogance and narcissism just make me want to, well, kill her. She's an easy villain to want to take down. She'll probably go down in the end one way or another, but it'll be a long and interesting road to get there, I'm sure.
Kafelnikov

Postby Ayothes on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:07 am

Randy. I don't care how he dies, but he's just... despicable.
Ayothes

Postby Darkice-421 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:24 pm

It's obvious that Tinsel will die for sure, but I have to say that I hope it's Ravat. I mean... (It might be a rumor but...) He killed Paige! Even if he didn't... whoever did that HAS to pay!

Paige! We still love you!
Darkice-421

Postby Oseirus on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:08 pm

***Possible Spoilers***

I honestly don't understand the want for Bast to die. We've only seen like a dozen pages and four lines of dialogue from him, we still barely know him. Yeah, he started a fight with Mace by trying to act the hardass, but he becomes a much different person when people aren't around. Just look at how he reacted to Lilith standing him up at the Harvest Festival, and then how quickly he springs off to go find her once he finds out she's in trouble. He's a prick on the outside, but I think it's a facade. I'd be willing to bet that, once we start to learn more about the characters, Mace and Bast actually won't be that different underneath.

Now Randy on the other hand... He's a prick through and through. He doesn't mind throwing anyone and everyone under the proverbial bus to get what he wants, even if it means getting people killed. Remember it was pretty much his idea for Wisp to go after Mace in his sleep, and when the plan went sour and Paige ended up splattered across the wash room (thanks to Tinsel's interference), Randy was right there trying to pass off the blame. Eventually though he'll get his. Nabonidus' promise that Randy will "serve by his side". To me that just SCREAMS he's gonna get f@#$ed.
Last edited by Oseirus on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oseirus

Postby Zagura on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Oseirus wrote: Eventually though he'll get his. Nabodnius' promise that Randy will "serve by his side". To me that just SCREAMS he's gonna get f@#$ed.

Nabondius doesn't like to take crap from his minions, but he doesn't seem too willing to kill his few Dark Dreamkeepers (or few as we know it). I mean, Tinsel pretty much pulled a Dark DK act of treason against him and all she got was a smudge. He said Randy had a "useful" power, so perhaps he'll play a bigger and more valuable part that we can imagine.

That aside, I wonder how Tinsel's boob poke of doom is going to end up. While I'd like to think its some sort of deadly dystrophy, I don't think Nabondius would kill a Dark Dreamkeeper in such a valuable position in Andurana. I was hoping she'd go down in a epic fight between the Calah sisters or being eaten alive by a swarm of Lilith's pet ryu-nekkos at the very least (if she has that many).
Zagura

Postby Oseirus on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Zagura wrote:Nabondius doesn't like to take crap from his minions, but he doesn't seem too willing to kill his few Dark Dreamkeepers (or few as we know it). I mean, Tinsel pretty much pulled a Dark DK act of treason against him and all she got was a smudge. He said Randy had a "useful" power, so perhaps he'll play a bigger and more valuable part that we can imagine.

That aside, I wonder how Tinsel's boob poke of doom is going to end up. While I'd like to think its some sort of deadly dystrophy, I don't think Nabondius would kill a Dark Dreamkeeper in such a valuable position in Andurana. I was hoping she'd go down in a epic fight between the Calah sisters or being eaten alive by a swarm of Lilith's pet ryu-nekkos at the very least (if she has that many).

That smudge though is way more than just a smudge. Even if it doesn't evolve into anything else, Tinsel takes ridiculous pride in her looks, so that little spot is pretty much like having her arm ripped off. She probably would have preferred to be killed. Beat her, rape her, torture her, whatever, just don't mess with her looks.

As for Randy, I don't think Nab will KILL him, per se, but it's pretty safe to assume that what Randy has in mind for working with Nabonidus (position of glory, prestige, women, etc.), and what's REALLY going to happen (maybe... forced slavery, being turned into a nightmare or something similar), are two totally different things. Bad guys tend to do that. False promises and whatnot.

edit: feck, just realized I've been spelling Nabonidus' name wrong this whole time.
Oseirus

Postby Suraru on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 am

Oseirus wrote:edit: feck, just realized I've been spelling Nabonidus' name wrong this whole time.

HA!i almost never spell any of the names right lol
Suraru

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Comic story chat room