Where did you learn about DreamKeepers?

Have a take on the latest Prelude strip? Share it in here! Just notice an enticing story hint in one of the graphic novels? Speculate away! Share feedback, large and small about your DreamKeepers experience. But beware, this forum may contain story spoilers.

Re: Where did you learn about DreamKeepers?

Postby Wulfspyder03 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:24 pm

I clicked the banner link that was being hosted on The Spoony Experiment.
Wulfspyder03

Postby Wolfcape on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:27 am

Searched TF2 on YouTube
After like, 30 related videos the trailer popped up.
Watched, followed the link :)
Wolfcape

Postby disrook on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:10 pm

i was watching a video on youtube and i saw the add and by accident i clicked skip add and i was like
NOOOOOO!!!!

so i kept clicking refresh and after like 15 min i got the add back and it link me to there site
<---link to the add

so i read the first volume and i was relay surprised and was about showing this to my sister until read

:!: WARNING SPOILERS :!:

i was like :o oh $H!t. so then i thought maybe not...well not yet (she's 10 years old) so after i was done reading the fisrt volume i was like errrr...uhhh...girrr...god dammit i got to know what happens next so i bought the volume 2 and it was awesome and hilarious so many moments i laugh so hard. after it was over i went to there site and read their prelude and i dont think i ever been this dedicated to reading this much and the prelude was was awsome and again to funny to many scenes that were so hysterical my lungs were hurting. so my good moments were do i begin. been a fan ever sense

ONE MORE THING
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
disrook

Postby Kailash on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Thegunner18 wrote:At least I'm not the only one who didn't find out about Dreamkeepers through the song 'Could've Been' by Two Steps From Hell. I was sure that, by looking at the comments below, at least one other person must have actually become a member of this forum by listening to that song.

I think, the fact that the picture in the video spurred me into finding out where it came from is a true testimony to Dave and Liz's artistic prowess. It was just so powerful and moving that I HAD to find out where it came from.

And boy am I glad I found out.

Same here. I love TSFH's work, and i looked up Could've been on youtube, and ended up here the same way :P Quite a while ago now though, but still love DK :D
Kailash

Postby matuertom on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:41 pm

funnily enough, I found this thanks to a 4chan too!

after that I used comic sites to search for it and voila!
matuertom

---------

Previous

Return to Comic story chat room