What is your zombie plan

Wanna chat about something that *gasp* isn't in one of the all-encompassing categories? Come on in!

What is your zombie plan

Postby Doctor on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:29 pm

So I was playing GoW3 with some friends and we were talking about random stuff, how crab are lIke spider with armor, how come they havent invented lightsabers yet, how it's hard to say " good eye mate" without sounding Australian. But then we got on the topic What is your zombie plan and I said to myself " wow that would be a great question for the forums"

A zombie plan is what will you do when zombie attack. Even if it seems really unlikely you never know.

My zombie plan is really simple
Step 1: get a car
Step 2: (and this is the good part) go to costco

You might seem like a kinda funny idea to go to Costco but if I go there I have enough food to last a lifetime and all the food is in bulk so I can bring like 10 friends with me to and we will all still can last a lifetime in there.

I was wondering what is your zombie plan, if u have one, please post it for the fun of it and see which one you might think would work the best
Doctor

Re: What is your zombie plan

Postby SerafinoDragonTamer on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:29 am

Top Secret stuff... This is TOP SECRET STUFF xD
SerafinoDragonTamer

Postby Paperfold on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 am

My zombie plan is to kill all the zombies.
Paperfold

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Step 1. Hit a gangster with my car. Take his gun and ammo.
Step 2. Repeat Step 1 until I have enough guns.
Step 3. Rob a Camping Store.
Step 4. Rob the Grocery Store. (Non-perishables only)
Step 5. Go to my favorite restaurant. Order my favorite dish,chicken curry. The world is ending, this is the last time I'll ever be able to eat curry, because I have no clue how to make it.
Step 6. Steal gasoline. Lots of Gasoline.
Step 7. Ask that hot chick in my class to come away with me.
Step 8. Save Dave and Liz. I refuse to live in a world without Dreamkeepers.
Step 9. Steal a boat. Preferably one that can cross oceans. Maybe bring a few pigs, and seeds for farming.
Step 10. Live out the rest of my days on an isolated island.

For fun and Optional.
Step 11. Tell my future children that Dreamkeepers is a religious text, that I created the island with my magical powers to save mankind, and that they must go forth and unite all survivors around the world and rebuild society in accordance with my teachings.
Step 12. Laugh when society inevitably collapses once again.

I'm looking forward to our zombie infested future!
Devious_Psychopath

Postby Golden Badger on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:03 am

Well, this isn't just my Zombie plan, but my plan for if things really hit the fan in the USA.
1. Keep a fair stockpile of weaponry, and ammunition (unfortunately I only have melee weapons at this point- need to work on firearms training soon).
2. Learn as much as I can about a self-sustaining lifestyle (partly done).
3. When things hit the fan, find as many reliable survivors as I can, and move out to the farm.
4. Grow food on the farm, wait for either a way to kill off the zombies, civilization to reassert itself, die of old age, or die horribly only to rise as one of the undead with a new mission: to eat all those I saved.
Golden Badger

Postby Hazzardous on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Assuming I can manage to store up a food storage consisting of beans and water (no Portal reference intented), as well as enough ammo for shotguns and pistols to headshot or kneecap the zombies, I'd just chill in the highest part of a hotel and just wait for the zombies to decompose fully and die off...

Sure it's rather anti-climatic, but given I live on an island with only two seasons of sun and rain, alongside salt breeze from the ocean around the island, the zombies will decompose that much faster and thus I can just breeze through the zombie hordes without having the fire a shot(take that suburan America! j/k for you lot that live in aftermentioned place)

And besides, islands can be victim to typhoons as well...so with the walking dead happen on a typhoon season, Nature pretty much gots my back here :D
Hazzardous

Postby WhiteinBlack on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:20 pm

There's alot of wilderness here in Pacific Northwest that I know I can hide in. One in particular I am thinking of is The Seven Devils, right next to Hell's Canyon in Idaho.

If that doesn't work, I'd gather my gear and head off to Alaska. Have fun killing off nature, zombies. Nature always wins there. Plus, people walk around with guns there without a care or regulation.
WhiteinBlack

Postby Avolendi on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Disregarding that zombies in and of themselves are rather contradictive (at least in most cases), I'll give it a try and think of something on the spot. (in response to the letting them just decompose ;) )

With an utter lack of firearms here (which I don't mind), I'll have to stick with melée weapons. Maybe find a store where they have swords. Should have some that don't break in half once you use em. As much fun as the frying pan was in L4D2, I wouldn't rely on that as a melée weapon...
So beyond that I think I'd agree with Paperfold and go for killing them all. That is if dutch people aren't too sober to get turned into zombie xD
Avolendi

Postby wildcard on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:37 am

Whatever my Commander tells me to.
wildcard

Postby MandyHabato on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:58 am

^oh-kay? XD uh, basically it'd be like we're doing in the rp. Find a group, and either try to get the f*** out of there, or find a cure, if it is that kind of infestation. ^^ idk, i'm pretty lazy, i would probably be a zombie early on cuz i suck when $#*% gets real.
MandyHabato

---------

Next

Return to 'Other' - miscellaneous discussion