What game are you playing right now?

Wanna chat about something that *gasp* isn't in one of the all-encompassing categories? Come on in!

Re: What game are you playing right now?

Postby Thegunner18 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Yeah, releasing it onto multiple platforms can only be beneficial, really. For the developer, that is. I doubt Microsoft would let that happen because of its success on XBLA, but you never know. I sincerely hope it's released onto steam and PSN. Probably my Game of the Year.
Thegunner18

Postby Oseirus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:07 am

I highly doubt Dust will get ported anywhere. It was literally one guy doing developing almost the entire game, and it was contracted as an XBLA exclusive after he won some contest Microsoft was having. Sucks, cause it really is an awesome game that will probably get forgotten as an under-appreciated gem, but pretty much anyone who plays it is going to agree that it's totally awesome.
Oseirus

Postby Rubaha Paren on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Torchlite 2 Beta - pretty good for a Diablo clone.

Space Rangers 2 - good old game.
Rubaha Paren

Postby Hazzardous on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:25 am

Oseirus wrote:I highly doubt Dust will get ported anywhere. It was literally one guy doing developing almost the entire game, and it was contracted as an XBLA exclusive after he won some contest Microsoft was having. Sucks, cause it really is an awesome game that will probably get forgotten as an under-appreciated gem, but pretty much anyone who plays it is going to agree that it's totally awesome.

Yeah your probably right...it sure seems though that XBLA is getting all the good hack and slash games. I think a year ago they got Guardian Heroes HD (Something I still raged about as flipping played Guardian Heroes until the CD scratched on my Sega Saturn) and they hit gold again with Dust.

Hopefully, Dragon's Crown for the PS3 will balance things out for me :roll:

But I still wished PSN got Guardian Heroes HD T_T
Hazzardous

Postby ezioauditore97 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Playing XCOM Enemy Unknown!That game is tough but satisfying!psn is cade97
ezioauditore97

---------

Previous

Return to 'Other' - miscellaneous discussion