What are your plans for this halloween?

Discuss this year's DK Fanart contest, share spooky stories, compare costumes, and enjoy all things Halloween!

Re: What are your plans for this halloween?

Postby Mutations2000 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:34 pm

In reality, I have to be at church almost all day. When I'm about to leave church, I'll call a couple of friends, and they'll meet me at my house. Then, I'll quickly change into my Igrath costume (which I'm still working on), and we'll go terrorize the neighborhood until around midnight.
Mutations2000

Postby UberUrsa on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:29 pm

I'll probably end up sitting alone in my dorm room with my computer monitor, its gentle glow my only source of light as I desperately try to remind myself that life's not all about friends and social interaction, but in my heart I will know that is a lie. As the tears in my core slowly expand out to my eyes and I cry myself to sleep in my dark dorm room, alone save for the cold soulless machinery around me, oblivious to the weakened thing before them, brought to his knees by the sheer unrelenting weight of isolation.

Nah, I'm just kidding, I'll just tag along for whatever the guys on the floor are doing, probably a movie or something. Or Silent Hill 2...
UberUrsa

Postby matsananimal on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:35 pm

UberUrsa wrote:I'll probably end up sitting alone in my dorm room with my computer monitor, its gentle glow my only source of light as I desperately try to remind myself that life's not all about friends and social interaction, but in my heart I will know that is a lie. As the tears in my core slowly expand out to my eyes and I cry myself to sleep in my dark dorm room, alone save for the cold soulless machinery around me, oblivious to the weakened thing before them, brought to his knees by the sheer unrelenting weight of isolation.

Nah, I'm just kidding, I'll just tag along for whatever the guys on the floor are doing, probably a movie or something. Or Silent Hill 2...

And I'll do a 360 party with a group of friends (If not WOW), and we'll party till our brains burn. :D
matsananimal

Postby Randomonioum on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:40 pm

UberUrsa wrote:I'll probably end up sitting alone in my dorm room with my computer monitor, its gentle glow my only source of light as I desperately try to remind myself that life's not all about friends and social interaction, but in my heart I will know that is a lie. As the tears in my core slowly expand out to my eyes and I cry myself to sleep in my dark dorm room, alone save for the cold soulless machinery around me, oblivious to the weakened thing before them, brought to his knees by the sheer unrelenting weight of isolation.

Same, if you exclude the part where you said it wasn't true.
Randomonioum

Postby Lord of the Forest on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:32 pm

The pumpkins we carved just started growing hair. Not kidding.

XD
Lord of the Forest

Postby matsananimal on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Lord of the Forest wrote:The pumpkins we carved just started growing hair. Not kidding.

XD

Ughh, how long ago have you've carved them? :(
matsananimal

Postby Kixxar on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:46 am

I'm gonna be sporting the authentic sand-stained Army getup with an m16 strapped to my back in the middle of the desert for Halloween. 8-)
Kixxar

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:29 am

Lord of the Forest wrote:The pumpkins we carved just started growing hair. Not kidding.

XD

Pics or it didn't happen :P.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby matsananimal on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Hakuzo NightFox wrote:

XD

Pics or it didn't happen :P.

I'd think I'd rather pass on that one. :mrgreen:
matsananimal

Postby Devangel on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:40 am

Heres my usual halloween event...

chainsaw + huanted house = happy weekend

can you tell what i plan to do (^_^)
Devangel

Location: Hays, Kansas, USA, North America, Planet Earth, galaxy 3, universe 27
---------

PreviousNext

Return to Halloween