Weapons.

Every human has their own unique persona in the DreamWorld - and, frequently, online! Come mingle with the colorful cast, and introduce your own character to the mix.

Weapons.

Postby boomboy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Right, I know that there are Springers and non-lethal foam spewing cannon things. But what of other weapons? You know, lethal ones? Is there such things like Assault rifles? Or heavy machine guns like the M249SAW or even the MG3? It's just to help with my character profile and make Church a little more interesting.
boomboy

Re: Weapons.

Postby Wulfspyder03 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:10 pm

No weapons that use combustion projectiles exist. So, no guns that shoot bullets. All there are in firearms is springers and those are only, legally, owned by the Safety Troopers.
Wulfspyder03

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:05 am

There are the weapons that Scinter has and Vi uses in the Commercial. The gautling gun that Vi uses looks like a possible rapid-fire springer gun but we don't know much about the workings yet as David never delved into it yet. Remember there is a LOT of ground to be covered in the comics >>.

And the springer rifles can infact be deadly, keep that in mind ;).
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby boomboy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:33 am

Ha ha! Awesome! Let the senseless violence begin! :twisted:
boomboy

Postby Wulfspyder03 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:29 am

Hakuzo NightFox wrote:There are the weapons that Scinter has and Vi uses in the Commercial. The gautling gun that Vi uses looks like a possible rapid-fire springer gun but we don't know much about the workings yet as David never delved into it yet. Remember there is a LOT of ground to be covered in the comics >>.

And the springer rifles can infact be deadly, keep that in mind ;).

Scinter's pistols are springer "guns" as well, just smaller than the Trooper rifles. And the heavy duty springer Vi is hauling in the commercial is just a really big springer with a built in automatically retracting spring and either a belt or cartridge fed pellet ammo system that has to be attached to it.
Wulfspyder03

---------

Return to Character cafe'