Wazzup!

New to the forum? Stop on in and say hi! Wondering what this DreamKeepers stuff is all about? Ask, and get an explanation from one of our jaded veterans!

Wazzup!

Postby boomboy on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:45 am

Yo yo yo! It's the one, the only, the magnificent! Boomboy! And the crowd goes wild with excitement of another epic performance about to be unleashed in this very rickety stadium!

Right, now that my ego has been put aside, I'd like to formerly introduce myself. As you already know, I am Boomboy, other wise known as Boomer, or even Sir Hobs on other forums. I quite literally found out about this saga on one of my favourite comic sites. Homestuck. The link led me to the youtube video, and the video to the comic saga. It doesn't take a zetabyte of computer data to figure out how I came here. Just common sense.
I must admit that I was superbly impressed by the attention to the characters personalities and their very awkward confrontations.

Personally, I am actually a World War Two boffin, particularly on the subjects of Naval warfare in the Pacific theatre, Battle of the Bulge and finally, the battle of Britannia. So yeah, in other words, I'm a history fanatic. I work as a general engineer for a furniture company and I love my job, too much in fact.
I often play a character named Charles Hendrickson, a ex-SAS veteran who had the tragic loss of his left arm, and most of his right leg. To add to that, he bore witness to his entire squad's brutal murder. By the devastating master known only as 'fire'. Fire meaning the actual plasma based flame. Not some twisted mass murdering psychopath.

And yeah, I guess that's it for now. So, yeah. Hi and stuff.
boomboy

Re: Wazzup!

Postby Lord of the Forest on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 am

Welcome to the forums Boomboy!

I am one of the moderators so any issues with the forums, not limited to technical difficulties, can be forwarded to me or Twilight. Besides the moderator bit, I'm just another avid fan of the Lillie's comic with, like every person on the forums, interesting quirks.

Be sure to check out this thread as well as this one as you make your rounds on the forums so you can get your bearings. Glad to have you apart of the community! :geek:
Lord of the Forest

Postby Avolendi on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:14 am

Hi and welcome ^^
Avolendi

Postby DanWithTheHat on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:59 am

Welcome to the forums!

It is nice to meet another engineer on here. I am a manufacturing engineer at a medical device company and I also love it. :geek:
DanWithTheHat

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:08 pm

Welcome to the land of dreams, enjoy your stay and watch out for nightmares.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby boomboy on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Ha ha! Awesome! Thanks for making the newbie feel so welcome here!

As for Hakuzo NightFox; Bro, nightmares will be running scared from me! My character is almost ruthless in vanquishing his enemies. Though I appreciate the warning.

DanWithTheHat; Epic! A medical engineer in our vicinity! Awesome! I must say that I also have my ILS (Or Intermediate Life Support) Certificate for emergencies. But it's awesome to see another dirty individual on here. :mrgreen:
boomboy

Postby Zagura on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:59 am

Hey and welcome to the forums. Interesting to keep getting people from so many backgrounds. XD Feel free to help yourself to our community.
Zagura

Postby musiquetom on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi and welcome ^^
Oh it's just a harmless little bunny isn't it?
musiquetom

---------

Return to Salutations and questions