Volume 3: Intentions Entwined. Speculation Thread

Have a take on the latest Prelude strip? Share it in here! Just notice an enticing story hint in one of the graphic novels? Speculate away! Share feedback, large and small about your DreamKeepers experience. But beware, this forum may contain story spoilers.

Volume 3: Intentions Entwined. Speculation Thread

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:15 pm

I haven't seen it posted anywhere else yet, but it seems we have a title for V3 now.

It's on the Store Page of the website. Seems David is calling it, Intentions Entwined. Time to guess at what might be going on for book 3 folks.
Devious_Psychopath

Re: Volume 3: Intentions Entwined. Speculation Thread

Postby disrook on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:57 pm

they meet with bast and all hell breaks lose this is going to be most interesting
disrook

Postby Oseirus on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:05 pm

As I've been talking with Mr. Aerospace over in the Previews thread, I think we're going to see and learn a lot more about the Troika and what they have to do with the Nightmares.

From the sketches we can also gather that the kids are going to begin looking for... something. It's really hard to say what that might be, or who tasked them to find it, and why.

Although one thing is for sure: we're definitely going to see a strip club. And probably boobies. Since those tend to be in strip clubs.
Oseirus

Postby DanWithTheHat on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:33 pm

disrook wrote:they meet with bast and all hell breaks lose this is going to be most interesting
It will be interesting to see where Bast goes after they all meet and get back into the city. From the previews, it looks like Lilith and possibly Namah go back to the Sabbaton Towers, while Mace and Whip are searching an ancient ruin somewhere. We have yet to see enough of Bast though to speculate much on his whereabouts.

Also, it looks like Ravat will be a lot more active in this volume. Did Tinsel task him to hunt down the kids once they got back into the city? Could he also be searching for the same thing the kids are looking for? Whatever he will be doing, he looks pretty happy with his actions in that one preview and that doesn't look good for the character(s) that are in his sights.

Oseirus wrote:Although one thing is for sure: we're definitely going to see a strip club. And probably boobies. Since those tend to be in strip clubs.
That scene will definitely be an interesting one to look forward to. :D
DanWithTheHat

Postby Mr Aerospace on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:42 am

Hmm, also just to point out from previous Blogs, Chapter 7 was, at that stage, called "Contenders' Accord". (with Mace and Bast in the foreground and Nabonidus and an ominous big shadowy thing with what looks to be a face behind him).
Mr Aerospace

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:44 am

Mr Aerospace wrote:Hmm, also just to point out from previous Blogs, Chapter 7 was, at that stage, called "Contenders' Accord". (with Mace and Bast in the foreground and Nabonidus and an ominous big shadowy thing with what looks to be a face behind him).

Still is the chapter name I do believe. Based on the one free scene we were given from that chapter and the chapter intro page design, I'd say that Nabby and Lord Void agree to not kill each other (For now) (Because that's exactly what happens in the sneak peek) and Mace and Bast most like make a similar agreement to not beat the crap out of each other in front of Lilith. (This part is speculation based on the fact the chapter cover features them together and the fact it is call Contender's Accord)
Devious_Psychopath

Postby IronFox on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:20 pm

My guess: our heroes try to find out more about the nightmares (probably in the sabbaton library or from Igrath & co).

Other things: Bast does awesome stuff.
Bobby and/or Vi show up kicking tail.
Grunn & Scinter sing "Anything you can do, I can do better".
Kalei turns up somewhere.
IronFox

---------

Return to Comic story chat room