Volume 3: Intentions Entwined. Discussion Thread!

Have a take on the latest Prelude strip? Share it in here! Just notice an enticing story hint in one of the graphic novels? Speculate away! Share feedback, large and small about your DreamKeepers experience. But beware, this forum may contain story spoilers.

Re: Volume 3: Intentions Entwined. Discussion Thread!

Postby Pyroxt on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:29 pm

I concur with the stylish BigEasy.
Pyroxt

Postby AnimeFan18 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:58 pm

did anyone see the news headline stating that namah as ' possible boyfriend ' :lol:
AnimeFan18

Postby DanWithTheHat on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:31 pm

I saw Namah getting wrestled into submission in the background and the headline, I just didn't put the two things together in my head initially. That panel is way funnier now. XD
I guess that is one way to hide the identity of your illegitimate child when she gets caught on camera...
DanWithTheHat

Postby AnimeFan18 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:29 am

DanWithTheHat wrote:I guess that is one way to hide the identity of your illegitimate child when she gets caught on camera...

that or the news camera didn't see her fully

I just hope that namah does not see that headline
AnimeFan18

Postby Avolendi on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:04 pm

So just finished reading V3 (took my time). Some impressions I want to note after reading the volume and this thread.

Felt that Vanth having something to do with the Troopers showing up (directly or indirectly) was clear enough, even without the notes at the end, although those did change probably into definitely and showed she's most likely Troika's nr 9 infiltrant. After reading that I was mostly wondering whether she called the Troika to start the Operation Guillotine or the Troopers directly. I had the impression she called the Troika because of the corroborating reports suggesting multiple sources calling it in. As for the fast responce, on page 26/27 it's mentioned Troopers are on standby.

As for Vincent/Cuddles, I can imagine that Namah dropped him off at Jeneviv and Kalei parents, without directly meeting them, for example if they have a kennel. However this is creating a plausible explanation without any hints, so this doesn't argue with the plot hole aspect of it.
At least feels better than assuming Namah meeting the parents who want to know about their daughters. This scenario would also allow for Namah and Lilith to perhaps still be unaware that they are missing.

Regarding poking at the plot holes and thinking about constructive feedback, I'll leave that for another time and when I've read the Volume more than once. Wanted to avoid reading critically on the first go so I could enjoy it properly ^^
Avolendi

Postby Mr Aerospace on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:44 pm

Perhaps these discussions could be transferred over to the new forums, no?
Mr Aerospace

Postby Avolendi on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:39 am

I was waiting until some issues would be resolved, but it seems like most have been fixed now (newline and edit function).

So I'll link this topic and continue on the new forum ^^
Avolendi

---------

Previous

Return to Comic story chat room