VI

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

VI

Postby Twilight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:21 pm

Vi is the coolest, most awesomest, most smartest person in the orphanage XD

She's so cool1! and she built the Grunn trap in like five seconds!! Can't get any sweeter than that ^__^

I can't wait for her to come into the books, she'll be awesome!!
Twilight

Re: VI

Postby Renei Firelight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Vi is super ultra amazing! And yes, she's a smart one, and a designer too! I think that's pretty cool. I hope she comes around in Prelude sometime again soon, and hopefully the volumes sometime too.
Renei Firelight

Postby Health on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:55 pm

Well, she'll definitely be in the Prelude. As for the actual book, my guess is there's definitely some time passed between it and prelude. Like you can't see Paige and Randy anywhere in the orphanage, so it's highly possible Vi got a life on her own now, so it'll be more awesome to see how she has changed since then.

And I absolutely must add, that it was like two seconds, not the whole five! )
Health

Postby KindaSarcastic on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:49 pm

I think she is so awesome! And I hope she shows up some time in the books. Maybe she'll help them out at some point, 'cause I don't think she was there in the backgrounds of volume one or two. The gap between the Prelude and the volumes is definitely a few years, I'm sure. So Vi could have moved on.

What I like most about her is that she wants to be a fashion designer. I watch too much Project Runway for my own good, so that caught my attention right away. Also, that smirk she had after making the Grunn trap was priceless.
KindaSarcastic

Postby Twilight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:51 pm

Yeah I know I totlaly loved that expression... There is only one thing that worries me and that is, if she ever actually went to that Tinsel "training" thing, that she might be corrupted by the witch herself X_X
That'd be bad.... kinda cool... but bad ^^;

Hey you seem to be around. Why don't ya join us in the chatroom? ^^
Twilight

Postby KindaSarcastic on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:14 pm

Oh! But maybe Vi designs Tinsel's clothes, but hates her job, and so spies on her or something. Okay. Now my imagination has ran off with my insanity.
KindaSarcastic

Postby Twilight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:27 pm

That could probably happen XP
Twilight

Postby Zor on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:50 am

Yeah, Vi is cool. I feel sorry for her that she doesn't feel like she look enough like a woman, what with the need of a bra with a lot of "support".
Zor

Postby Twilight on Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:17 am

I agree. I think she should totally embrace the fact that she's badass XP
Twilight

Postby Zor on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:06 pm

KindaSarcastic wrote:Oh! But maybe Vi designs Tinsel's clothes, but hates her job, and so spies on her or something. Okay. Now my imagination has ran off with my insanity.

Oooh! better yet Vi designs something really great, and Tinsel steals it, claiming it to be her own design. Tinsel seem the type to do that.
Zor

---------

Next

Return to DK Characters