Vi becoming Bast's love interest?

Have a take on the latest Prelude strip? Share it in here! Just notice an enticing story hint in one of the graphic novels? Speculate away! Share feedback, large and small about your DreamKeepers experience. But beware, this forum may contain story spoilers.

Vi becoming Bast's love interest?

Postby matsananimal on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:47 pm

You think If Vi comes into the main comic series she might wind up becoming Bast's main love interest or something?, What do you guys think?
matsananimal

Re: Vi becoming Bast's love interest?

Postby DoctorWhat on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:20 pm

I'm going to have to say no, because at her projected age, that would be PEDOPHILIA.
DoctorWhat

Postby matsananimal on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:25 pm

DoctorWhat wrote:I'm going to have to say no, because at her projected age, that would be PEDOPHILIA.

Guess you've gotta point, the age difference would be to different for them to be considered an appropiate couple, aw well, at least we hope she'll join the cast in the main comic series anyway! :)
matsananimal

Postby DoctorWhat on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:39 pm

matsananimal wrote:Guess you've gotta point, the age difference would be to different for them to be considered an appropiate couple, aw well, at least we hope she'll join the cast in the main comic series anyway! :)
Well, I'm hoping she joins "the resistance," like Bobby.
DoctorWhat

Postby matsananimal on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:49 pm

DoctorWhat wrote:
matsananimal wrote:Guess you've gotta point, the age difference would be to different for them to be considered an appropiate couple, aw well, at least we hope she'll join the cast in the main comic series anyway! :)
Well, I'm hoping she joins "the resistance," like Bobby.

Yip.
:mrgreen:
matsananimal

Postby Calico Yorki on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Hmmmmm...

It would be interesting, but I see her as compatible with Bobby.

More appropriate ages...They've known each other longer...And I'm terrified of Vi and Bast procreating. I'm not too sure about how genetics affect personality traits, and I'm probably thinking in simpler terms than it actually is...But look at it like this:

If Vi = Troubled Childhood, Feisty Female, Hairtrigger Temper, Agile, and

Bast = Very Troubled Childhood, Hairtrigger Temper, No Apparent Impulse Control, Fighter, then

Vi + Bast = One Big, Ominous-Lookin' Question Mark

Anyways, I think they'd just repel each other. And we know Vi is a bit protective of Mace, like a big sister...And when the tough big sister sees her little brother getting bullied...

...All hell breaks loose. That's the long and short of it. Plus, as has been brought up, I don't think Vi's a pedophile.

So...Mmyes. Yorki does not see good fortune with this possible relationship.

Zey should see other people.

So sorry.
Calico Yorki

Location: With the Purple, the People, the Plastic-Eating People

Postby matsananimal on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Calico Yorki wrote:Hmmmmm...

It would be interesting, but I see her as compatible with Bobby.

More appropriate ages...They've known each other longer...And I'm terrified of Vi and Bast procreating. I'm not too sure about how genetics affect personality traits, and I'm probably thinking in simpler terms than it actually is...But look at it like this:

If Vi = Troubled Childhood, Feisty Female, Hairtrigger Temper, Agile, and

Bast = Very Troubled Childhood, Hairtrigger Temper, No Apparent Impulse Control, Fighter, then

Vi + Bast = One Big, Ominous-Lookin' Question Mark

Anyways, I think they'd just repel each other. And we know Vi is a bit protective of Mace, like a big sister...And when the tough big sister sees her little brother getting bullied...

...All hell breaks loose. That's the long and short of it. Plus, as has been brought up, I don't think Vi's a pedophile.

So...Mmyes. Yorki does not see good fortune with this possible relationship.

Zey should see other people.

So sorry.

I agree. :lol:
matsananimal

Postby JonathonWilder on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:54 am

DoctorWhat wrote:I'm going to have to say no, because at her projected age, that would be PEDOPHILIA.

Perhaps not. For two reasons: For one, at least as far as I have seen, we don't have an exact age for any of the characters. Second, I would see (age wise) it being no different then an Anakin/Padme situation. Padme and Anakin first meeting when she was high school age and he was elementary age.
True?
JonathonWilder

Postby Sitara on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:36 am

I'm sure not going to how old Vi is no
Sitara

Postby JoRdAnMaSt3R on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:11 am

guyz, seriously i don't really think putting vi and bast together is a good idea, they would destroy each other and everything around them.
so, Vi + Bast = The apocolypse.
JoRdAnMaSt3R

---------

Next

Return to Comic story chat room