Vaction to Hawaii

Wanna chat about something that *gasp* isn't in one of the all-encompassing categories? Come on in!

Vaction to Hawaii

Postby Hazzardous on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Hey guys, Haz here. Just thought I'd let you know that I'll be going to Hawaii very soon, on June 10th to be exact. Going to be visiting family out there and will be out there for 3 weeks, so I won't be back on Guam until July 1st.

I'm fairly certain they have a home computer out there, so I'll still try and visit the forums when I can.

Overall, this trip has me both excited and nervous. I'm excited because I really could use the vacation. I'm rather high struck from certain events so this vacation will help me put things in perspective. But at the same time, I'm nervous because this will be the first time I've gotten on a plane in over 5 years. I know airplanes are the safest of the transports, but I much prefer to have my feet on the ground.

Trip is going be boring though, as I have no real means of keeping myself busy other than reading (Don't got a itouch, laptop, or even a handheld )

But that aside, maybe I'll just sleep the way there =P

So yeah, gonna be leaving on the 10th, so I'd thought I'd let you guy in on it. If I don't respond back by the time I leave, I'll try to reply once I'm in Hawaii.

Wish me a safe flight guys! V-_^
Hazzardous

Re: Vaction to Hawaii

Postby Reed R Gale on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Be safe, have fun :D
Reed R Gale

Postby Zagura on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:38 pm

D: Im so jealous, I'll have to make due with the warm interior of my reclined car seat and watch the clouds over head i guess.

Have a safe trip. :) Don't eat anything too suspicious.
Zagura

Postby Avolendi on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:47 am

Wishing you a safe flight and a good time ^^
Avolendi

Postby Hazzardous on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:43 am

Thanks everyone!

I still got roughly one more day before I leave, so I'm just getting some last minute things in order before I go...
Hazzardous

Postby Hazzardous on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:00 am

Ok guys, it's roughly 10 PM over here and my flight is at 6 AM. So I'll be going to sleep now, will reply again once I land in Hawaii...later's! V-_^
Hazzardous

Postby Hazzardous on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Hey guys, made it to Hawaii. Flight was somewhat bumpy, but I slept through much of it. But I'll be honest, I freakin hate flying. I long for the day when portal technology becomes mainstream =P
Hazzardous

Postby Reed R Gale on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Hazzardous wrote:Hey guys, made it to Hawaii. Flight was somewhat bumpy, but I slept through much of it. But I'll be honest, I freakin hate flying. I long for the day when portal technology becomes mainstream =P

Agreed. You gonna keep us posted on the developments?
Reed R Gale

---------

Return to 'Other' - miscellaneous discussion