'sup?

New to the forum? Stop on in and say hi! Wondering what this DreamKeepers stuff is all about? Ask, and get an explanation from one of our jaded veterans!

'sup?

Postby Aurom on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:55 am

Hey all. I'm Aurom... and yeah. That's basically it.

Ok, no, that's not it. That's WAY too boring.
Let's see... I guess I'll start off with the fact that Dreamkeepers was the very first graphic novel I've read as an adult. So it's indirectly the reason that I have a bookmarks folder with over 20 other comics I now regularly read. So kudos to Dreamkeepers for helping me discover something so enjoyable.
On a more personal note... hmmm. I'm currently a college student, I just bought a laser pointer, cheese is objectively tasty, and goats are the most entertaining mammal. Ok, so maybe that wasn't very personal, but do you really want to know the more personal things? I'm trying to make this entertaining.
Aurom

Re: 'sup?

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:19 am

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see more and more people pour in for the comics.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby DanWithTheHat on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:56 pm

Welcome!

Dreamkeepers did the same thing to my bookmark folder (and bookshelf) as well. I wasn't really following any story arc based comics at all until I stumbled across Dreamkeepers while randomly browsing the web. I guess Dreamkeepers does that to a lot of people. :D
DanWithTheHat

Postby Lord of the Forest on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Welcome to the forums! =D

I am one of the moderators so any issues with the forums, not limited to technical difficulties, can be forwarded to me or Twilight. Besides the moderator bit, I'm just another avid fan of the Lillie's comic with, like every person on the forums, interesting quirks.

Be sure to check out this thread as well as this one as you make your rounds on the forums so you can get your bearings. Glad to have you apart of the community! :geek:
Lord of the Forest

Postby Avolendi on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Hello and welcome ^^
Avolendi

---------

Return to Salutations and questions