Time to split the V3 conversations?

For miscellaneous speculation about the Dreamworld and dreamkeepers, you've come to the right place!

Time to split the V3 conversations?

Postby Mr Aerospace on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 am

There's too much to be said about V3 and only one soapbox. (For you DarkAngel, I read your post.) It's time that conversation splits up into the proper places: characters, plot, speculation and what not need to be separated, otherwise it's just gonna end up a shouting match for those having arguments ( :oops: sorry) while others wait to get a quick jab in to hopefully change the subject. Come on, lets dust off those Spoiler Tags and start getting things going, eh? Let me start - Vader, Twi...lets take our argument elsewhere: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1362&p=42093#p42093
Mr Aerospace

Re: Time to split the V3 conversations?

Postby DanWithTheHat on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:26 pm

I agree, one thread isn't enough for everything we can talk about volume 3 anymore. It was good for the first couple of weeks for initial impressions but now its getting a little out of hand now that we are delving deeper into the story. Now to think of new threads to start...

Edit:
Also, for the character threads: As they start to fill up with volume 3 spoilers in posts, it may be a good idea to change the titles of the original posts to have a V3 spoiler tag in them. That way people know before they go into the thread that they may encounter V3 spoilers in them.
DanWithTheHat

Postby Mr Aerospace on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:02 am

That requires either getting the original poster to change them or a moderator to go in there themselves and edit that person's post. So who exactly are our forum moderators?
Mr Aerospace

Postby DanWithTheHat on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:22 pm

The forum moderators are Fore and Twi.
DanWithTheHat

---------

Return to General