Thread of Notices and Other Such Things

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Re: Thread of Notices and Other Such Things

Postby Pariah Drake on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Figured I better post this so those who frequent the chat know why I'm not there. Apparently my college doesn't trust/like/whatever the IRC server so I can't connect from here T-T hopefully I'll be abble to find a local place with free wi-fi thats open late. If not then I'll be one whenever I'm out of town for a meet or at home.
Pariah Drake

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Hey folks! As some may have noticed, I've been gone from the forum for quite a bit.
I'm going through a few financial issues as I learn the wonders of budgeting. I'll continue to be gone for long periods of time as I figure this out, so posts will be few and far between. I apologize if anyone needs a post from me and I'm not here. I'll get to them as I can.
Devious_Psychopath

Postby Pariah Drake on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Bad news everyone ;)

I might be getting back on the chat once or twice a week depending on when I can get over to this little cafe in town. If I get on expect it to be 9-10 Sunady-Thurseday and 9 or 10 to 11ish on Friday and Saturday. Pretty sure those are the times anyway gotta double check when the cafe closes.

^^;
Pariah Drake

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Hello! I'm no longer dirt poor!
Devious_Psychopath

Postby Lord of the Forest on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Devious_Psychopath wrote:Hello! I'm no longer dirt poor!

JOY!
Lord of the Forest

Postby Auradragon on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:43 pm

So, what's the status on the RPs? Both FtA and Crossroads haven't been posted on since July 18. Are people still interested in them? D: I dun wanna see dem dieeeeeeeee

((Also: I AM BACK, after being away for a while, heh. You know how it goes after surgery >.>))
Auradragon

Postby Lord of the Forest on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Auradragon wrote:So, what's the status on the RPs? Both FtA and Crossroads haven't been posted on since July 18. Are people still interested in them? D: I dun wanna see dem dieeeeeeeee

((Also: I AM BACK, after being away for a while, heh. You know how it goes after surgery >.>))

((I am overjoyed to see you out and about! :D ))

Unfortunately the summer seems to have come to a close. Academics and other responsibilities seems to have dragged many of us away from the sweet embrace of the forums. While FtA is still floundering about (we're still working out a private PM that will hopefully move everyone along) I am pretty sure that any others are simply on hiatus or dead. CrossRoads is likely one of the dead kind :roll:

Apologies.
Lord of the Forest

Postby Lord of the Forest on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:53 pm

Lord of the Forest

Postby Shadowtag on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:10 pm

I have returned from my year long Isolation in the middle of nowhere!!!! :twisted:
Though now I have a dentist appointment... stupid wisdoms!!!!
Shadowtag

Postby Suraru on Mon May 23, 2011 10:28 pm

O snap, how did I not notice this thread?!?!???!?

Well anyways, my laptops power cord is having that occasional kink and stopped giving my computer power, so I ordered a new one from amazon for $0.89 with the last of the power, and chose the 1-3 days option for +$10

So ya, ill be posting via blackberry and my friends computer occasionally when he doesn't get mad at me for neglecting him >:D

So if my posts seem a bit weird, off, late, glitched, or etc, that's why.
Also I can't edit posts via bb >.<

Ill post a pic later on how it looks via bb, and it is strange, ex. the upper banner at the top of the page, its copied 3 times, the reply button is just a pic with the words "write a comment" behind it, and I've seen other things "looks at dave" things that I should not of seen 0.0

ALSO i logged into the IRC and accidentally typed my pass for registered nicks into the wrong field, so madd the sane knows my pass... if i am doing something that is waaaay more retarded then normal... ya blame him
Suraru

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Headless room.