Thread of Notices and Other Such Things

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Thread of Notices and Other Such Things

Postby RedFox on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:31 pm

RedFox here. This thread is here for the use of giving each-other heads-up on stuff going on.

My computer is REALLY on the fritz and I have no idea when I'll be on it again, so my time on the interwebz is limited. Also, I'm leaving for the weekend, skiing.

See ya guys on Monday. Maybe.
RedFox

Re: Thread of Notices and Other Such Things

Postby tsukos on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:40 pm

I'll be gone from the 22nd to the 3rd or 4th on christmas vacation with family, though I'll drop in if there's a computer from later than 1985 I can get to.
tsukos

Postby Dez on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:53 pm

Today, the 23, i won't be on for most of the day because a lot of last minute stuff has come up that I have to attend to. I made a post in RP before I left and I should be able to be back on this evening unless my parents go anti-computer.

EDIT: Turns out everything got canceled due to the weather. Go figure. So yeah, i'll be still here unless my parents go anti-computer on me.
Dez

Postby Zephyr on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:49 pm

Due to time trouble, work, and other such things. I won't be on the forums that much, I'm sorry for my lack of posts in the RP guys, I'm truely sorry. I hope to get this crap done (and I pray for the yelling in the house to cease.) Have fun in the future guys! Mya mya ^^.
Zephyr

Postby RedFox on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:47 am

I'm leaving for California on the 26th of December and won't be back until the 1st of January. I might be able to get on a computer within that week, but probably not to get on these forums.

Just take care of Leon in the RPs and try to keep him in character. The times you guys have temporarily controlled him before, you've done fine so I don't worry much.

Oh, and Merry Christmas.
RedFox

Postby Zephyr on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Bleh... Tests next week, have to study (I hate you French)... 600+ Book needs to be read with a report attached to it by Friday... Orchestra concert coming up... Piano CMTA (Just think of it as tests for the piano...) in a few weeks so I have to memorize these annoying long songs...

Well, I have to say... Damn it! The stress is so annoying!

Meh, I will find time to actually think what to do in the RP... Right now I really have to get back to studying... Sorry guys...

The Good News is, once tests are over, I'm free! (I hope)
Zephyr

Postby Dez on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Same with next week for me with tests, plus some other crud, so I won't be around for a lot around Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and rest of weekend.
Dez

Postby Dez on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:17 am

sorry for double post
my computer has yet agian broken down from viruses
i'm texting this on my PSP so if u see me on, i'm just looking via PSP
hopefully this gets solved soon X_X
Dez

Postby RedFox on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Ok everyone, you might have noticed I haven't been around. Well my computer recently wiped it's own memory on top of rebooting about every minute. I'm probably going to have to get a new hard drive. Until then, I'll be on my iTouch. So I simply won't be around very often for a while. Alrighty...see ya.
RedFox

Postby Lord of the Forest on Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Schools back, and it can't be complete without time consuming projects that require my attention. Thus, my posting has and will be down for awhile. My apolgies forwarded.
Lord of the Forest

---------

Next

Return to Headless room.