This Is Your Life! A Simple RP.

A sparkling fantasy world is here. Rev up your imagination, and get ready to be a part of the story!

Re: This Is Your Life! A Simple RP.

Postby Oseirus on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:14 pm

"It's your call. I got an open bed, but if you already paid for a place tonight I understand. Caileen makes some mean waffles though. Just saying." With that, Kurgen pushed his way back to his spot at the bar, shuffling a pair of smallish avians out of the way. He couldn't get his mind off of Alric's friend though. He seemed well enough, but Kurgen couldn't help but feel like he should know Amp from somewhere. Whatever though, he wasn't drawing any more negative attention than any given drunkard from around the bar, and Kurgen wasn't in any mood to question him.
Oseirus

Re: This Is Your Life! A Simple RP.

Postby Reaver on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:07 am

Devious_Psychopath wrote:Devin chuckled. "Don't worry about that right now. I didn't mean that you have to start today, but if you really want to, at least go eat first before you start. You just bought something, didn't you?"

The girl looked at him weirdly, "Uhm...I didn't really plan on staying here to long, this is kind of a field trip since I've never seen any other place but Theophanies. Seeing how Norvondire looks like an entire new world, I don't think I'd even find back here tomorrow."

She knew it hadn't been that hard to come here, but, who knew, maybe the streetnames would change over night...no wait, she hadn't really read any of these. Still, it could happen.
Reaver

---------

Previous

Return to IC - DreamWorld Adventures...