The Queen of the Sapphire Waters - Survival Horror

A sparkling fantasy world is here. Rev up your imagination, and get ready to be a part of the story!

Re: The Queen of the Sapphire Waters - Survival Horror

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Oseirus, 1-18, Passenger Quarters : 1105 :
Perk –
Dexterity
Health – [] [] [] [] []
Fatigue – (X) () ()
Luck – {X} {} {}
Sanity – [X] [X] [] [] []
Equip – Replica Saber (+3)
Inventory – Datascroll 97%, Bottled Water, Snacks 3

Leon
Perk –
Dexterity
Health – [] [] [] [] []
Fatigue – (X) () ()
Luck – {} {} {}
Sanity – [] [] [] [] []
Equip –
Inventory – Datascroll 100%, Sweet Rolls 3, Travel Guitar, Pocketknife

”No. I haven't been out under those awful stars yet. Spirits only know what might sweep out from the sky. Looks like all of you already found that out the hard way. I'm mainly been on this side of the ship, its been... tense, but other than the two idiots I ran into on the way to the athletics area I didn't really run into anyone else.”

She moved into the hallway, and started walking down towards the stairs waaaaaay down along the other side. Nothing jumped out to interfere at least.

“There is a lot going on here. It's a little much to explain to blunt instruments. I'll try and find the words as we go.” She thumbed the pommel on the rather nasty looking blade she carried, then glanced down the hall, “Chances of us getting back to where we belong are going to be rather... slim I think.”
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Oseirus on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Oz did his best to keep up with the others, but still lagged behind. Partly intentionally, partly not.

"Where we belong? What...?" He tripped over his own words as another bolt of pain rocketed through his temples. "... What do you mean? Are we not in Anduruna anymore?"

At least this woman was giving some information... Argh. Oz's head throbbed, still reeling from when Leon had laid into him with the barbell. It made it hard to focus. No... can't trust anyone...

but...

is she so bad? She wouldn't tell me-... us? Anything...

No!

It's a trick. They want you vulnerable.

Keep on target. You'll have to fight again soon. Must be ready.

With exaggerated effort, Oz straightened himself up, took a deep breath, and pulled up behind Terri.
Oseirus

Postby Avolendi on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Escal made one final attempt to get into a terminal and tried the same password on the other scroll. It wouldn't help to lock the terminals up should he by some miracle later find the proper password.

Walking up to the window, he looked at Cyprus. "What was that just now?" He had been busy and hadn't really heared the muffled sound.
Avolendi

Postby Terminal on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Cyprus shuffled his feet and glanced to Escal who had asked hima bout the muted noise. He had seen it, and knew the area it was in, but he should tell them...he could do with more help in getting to the bridge...

"It was part of the athletics area, some windows exploded." Things were going on out there...He would rather stay inside at all times then venture out into the open.
Terminal

Postby Clockwork Zombie on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:53 am

She watched Escal, noting he was too engrossed in figuring out the passwords to answer her question but shrugging it off. Though she did wonder if he kept an endless supply of puzzle books somewhere. Maybe he had a wall dedicated to ones he had solved...wait, now wasn't the time to wonder about that.

Terminal wrote:"It was part of the athletics area, some windows exploded."

Frowning, she glanced around to the others. "You know, the pile of bodies is just that way." She pointed the skillet to the way they came in from the Royale. "If that sound came from athletics, we could be getting flanked. We can't feel too comfortable here. I'm going to at least check out the Neon. I'll have the radio just make sure you have your volume up."

She didn't wait for any kind of debate on the subject. Talking only got so much done and it took too much time. Vella trudged her way to the Neon, hoping it wasn't as bad as what was in the Royale.
Clockwork Zombie

Postby Thegunner18 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Soren snatched the sports drink from air's grasp and gratefully flicked open the cap after nodding to Escal in acknowledgement. The drink quickly disappeared from the bottle to quench his almost insatiable thirst until it was almost all gone. Whatever it was that they put in there to make it taste good, it certainly worked!

Terminal wrote:Some windows exploded."

Stopping almost everything he was doing, Soren glanced over at Cyprus, then out into the pitch black night, and then again to Cyprus. Exploding windows? He didn't want to believe it, but anything seemed possible at the moment. Including Nightmares. That was a worrying thought. Very worrying. But...why would whatever it was that was down there want to blow out the windows? Surely that wouldn't be happening without good reason. Maybe the things were attacking more people or something. He hoped not, but...optimism was hard to come by.

Clockwork Zombie wrote:"I'm going to at least check out the Neon. I'll have the radio just make sure you have your volume up."

Wait. By herself? Soren knew that was practically suicide. It wouldn't be an efficient suicide, either. It would be bloody, and horribly drawn out probably.

"If you go there by yourself, then I doubt we'd be seeing or hearing you anytime soon." Soren shrugged and placed the sports drink on the desk next to one of the terminals. "No offense, but...you'll need some backup if you come across whatever went through the Royale." He jerked a thumb behind him towards the scene of the piled up bodies. "So as long as we are just checking it out, then I'll go with you. Me and Cyprus still need to get to the bridge after this."
Thegunner18

Postby Terminal on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Touche Soren. If she was to check out the neon, she most likely wouldn't return, and they did need to get to the bridge...Having her as a buffer would boost the percentages of his survival greatly. Cyprus would go...for now.

"I'm certainly not going without someone else, besides, we could find more drunken people wandering around." This was a not so subtle jab at Rick. Seriously...had to be one hell of a drink if it had knocked him out for this long. and he seemed to be taking everything rather well...

"I also think we should rest, You guys do look a bit fatigued, but we can take a bit of a breather after we check out the Neon."
Terminal

Postby Avolendi on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Peering into the dark night, he could just make out the blown out windows on the upper floor of the Athletics. He probably would've missed it if Cyprus hadn't pointed it out. Suddenly going to there didn't seem like a good idea. And if the others hadn't been caught up in that, they'd also avoid it.

"Alright, I'll also join you guys. Getting a rest afterwards also sounds like a good idea." Taking some time to get himself back together would be nice. This isn't a time to get on edge and make stupid decisions. "Considering that explosion, I doubt we'll be meeting up with the others in Athletics. Whether they were there or not, it'll be a bad idea to go there now. If there are any more of the monsters nearby, that explosion probably drew their attention. So after checking the Neon I think it's be better to get to the bridge."
Avolendi

---------

Previous

Return to IC - DreamWorld Adventures...