The Queen of the Sapphire Waters - Survival Horror

A sparkling fantasy world is here. Rev up your imagination, and get ready to be a part of the story!

Re: The Queen of the Sapphire Waters - Survival Horror

Postby Clockwork Zombie on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:20 pm

"Well, then the only thing we have to worry about his him." She used the skillet to point at Rick before walking back to the cabinets and pulling out more sports drinks. "Everyone take some, and someone find something for that burn wound."

She counted out the sports drinks, not that they could take all of them with, but it was at least nice to find another survivor who wasn't immediately trying to hurt them. "Well, Rick, we're not staying around here too long. You can come with us or go wherever else you like. There's dead bodies around though so you might want to be extra careful."
Clockwork Zombie

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Oseirus, 1+10, Upstairs Athletics : 1045 :
Perk –
Dexterity
Health – [] [] [] [] []
Fatigue – (X) () ()
Luck – {X} {} {}
Sanity – [X] [X] [] [] []
Equip – Replica Saber (+3)
Inventory – Datascroll 97%, Bottled Water, Snacks 3

Leon
Perk –
Dexterity
Health – [] [] [] [] []
Fatigue – (X) () ()
Luck – {} {} {}
Sanity – [] [] [] [] []
Equip –
Inventory – Datascroll 100%, Sweet Rolls 3, Travel Guitar, Pocketknife

”You seem sincere.” She gestured to Leon, then kicked aside a broken treadmill with a loud crash, and pulled a wavy bladed dagger from the wreckage, “But if YOU keep waving that sword around and making demands you won't have to worry about some monster eating you.” She scowled at the saber wielding keeper for a moment before starting to walk around the two of them towards the stairs down. She was picking through the mess and keeping out of reach of the two of them.

“Your friend probably got a bit of the backwash while I was trying to lock this area down. Trying being the key word. Thanks for that.” She gave another look of disgust as she moved through the wreckage, cursing as she tripped over some things, but kept her balance.

“And I'm not going to stand here and have a nice chat after making enough noise to attract half the ship. I'm not exactly the roll over and die type.” She glared as she kept moving towards the stairs.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Avolendi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:51 pm

He nodded to Vella and took one of the sport drinks. With the infirmary clear, Escal went to check for medical supplies to take care of his wrist. Some salve against burns seemed like a good idea.

After checking several cabinets, he found a first aid kit. There was burn gel in it. The disclaimer said to apply to burnt skin and wrap in a gauze, so he did. Despite not feeling pain from the wound, it felt good just knowing he did all he could about it. Placing the gel back in the first aid kit, he tucked the kit in his backpack. They'd probably need it before all this was over. He also arranged things so the knife wouldn't damage anything else now that his pack was getting a bit fuller and could still be reached.

"I agree with Vella. If you want you can come along with us. We're headed to Athletics and I'd advise against going off on your own. Or you could stay here."

Walking to the desk again, he considered what to do with the terminals. The first phonenumber hadn't worked to log in, but since it could help a lot he wanted to try at least once more before giving up. First he wanted to be sure there weren't any better candidates for the password than another of the numbers. So he checked the underside of the desk and behind the screen.
Avolendi

Postby RedFox on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Leon started following the mysterious, violet-eyed keeper, but keeping a little bit of a distance as not to give her the wrong idea that he was going to assault her.

"I'm sure that 'locking this area down' is a very difficult task, and I can't offer anything more than our apologies. We didn't know you were another keeper, with all we've been through, you were an threat to us...some sort of monster. Of course, now we know you're not...we can't really not follow you, if we're gonna get away from whatever is attracted to this mess...like you said." Leon kept trying to open her up a little.

"Is there something we can do? Can't you tell us something about what's happening? We could get somewhere safe and just...talk."
RedFox

Postby Oseirus on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Who does this ***** think she is? Oz cursed under his breath non-stop as the trio picked their way to relative safety. Stumbling along at a disadvantage with the two people who were probably the cause of everything sat totally wrong with Oz, but he didn't have much choice. Leon had already killed him once, and whoever this lady was had some serious mastery of the arcane. He was just going to have to wait until the right time to slip away.

Or, better yet, kill them both. Yeah, that'll fix everything. Then I can find Derryl. And I can kill him too. And everything will go back to normal.

He didn't bother to say anything. There was nothing to say to either of them. While Leon was busy propositioning the woman, Oz kept his head and eyes on a swivel. Every corner seemed to hide something from him. Shadows had eyes and he could hear a legion of claws behind the walls. If he weren't already going crazy it might have driven him to the edge.

Wait... what?
Oseirus

Postby Clockwork Zombie on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:48 am

Vella took one of the sports drinks for herself, sliding it into the bag next to her water bottle. She hefted herself up on one of the empty beds, taking a moment to sit as she turned her radio back on and double checking the channel.

"As good a time as any." Nothing came out of it, but anyone with a radio on would hear her voice. Wait, what was his name again? "You with the bloody ear and the radios, you and the kid alright?..."
Clockwork Zombie

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:24 pm

0-24, Athletics, : 1055 :

”Look, no more questions until we’re out of this place. If we can find somewhere to hunker down then we can have a nice lovely chat. Until then I don’t want to hear either of you babbling. Keep your voices down and don’t do anything stupid. I won’t hesitate to leave you if your usefulness wanes due to your stupidity.” She turned and pointed a finger at Oz, “And for ****’s sake watch him. If something got inside his head back there then there’s a good chance he’s got a whole lot of crazy going on in there. His brain will either sort it out or he’ll turn into a babbling idiot.”

She paused, then leaned around the corner of the stairwell to look out across the downstairs gym, “Percussive maintenance may be required. If he starts being a burden I swear I’ll feed him to the first gibbering horror I see.”

The keeper took out a small map, one of the brochures that were scattered around the ship, and looked at it, taking out a little marker from a loop in her duffel and marking something on it, “The disturbance and the noise means someone will end up coming this way. I don’t think we can slip out through the gym. I’m going down through the passenger decks, move across to the other side of the ship and come back up so I can cross to the other side.”

She tucked the map away and glanced back to the other two, speaking quietly, “Any other survivors?”
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby RedFox on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Chemical Cutthroat wrote:“Any other survivors?”

"We had one other keeper with us but..." Leon kept his voice down, trailing off. "But some of those gargoyle things took him and dropped him over the turbines." And he pointed to the large towers.

"Apparently there are others. The whole reason we went to Athletics was because Oz here told me that the 'others' would be there. That obviously wasn't the case." The fox looked back at Oz, who seemed to be silently mumbling to himself.

After a while of silence.

"I don't think we'll be useless to you. Oz and I have experience in our personal abilities."
RedFox

Postby Terminal on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:32 pm

"Alyx." He looked at Vella. "His name was Alyx."

Emphasis being on the word 'was'. He grabbed a sports drink for himself, and tossed it in his bag. Might as well keep it on him for later. He didn't trust the new guy...then again, who would? Weird stuff was happening, and he trusted few people other than himself.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but i'm still heading for the bridge." He turned to Soren, who looked like he could have been better. "From what i saw before things went to the Nethers, The bridge should be above the observation deck above us now." He was going one way or another, whether that was with Soren, or without.

"Think you're up for it?"

As much as he'd like to stay with the group, they still needed to know what was happening and how to fix it. And he doubted that the answers were in the athletics areas. The Captain would know something...right? I mean he has to know. I just hope he isn't dead, or turned into some spirit forsaken monstrosity.
Terminal

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:43 pm

1+8, Observation Deck : 1055 :

Escal
Perk –
Luck
Health – [] [] [] [] []
Fatigue – (X) (X) ()
Luck – {} {} {}
Sanity – [] [] [] [] []
Equip – Knife (+2)
Inventory – Datascroll 100%, Water Bottles 2, Sammiches 2, Knife, Radio 100%, Aid Kit

Vella
Perk –
Power
Health – [] [] [] [] []
Fatigue – (X) () ()
Luck – {} {} {}
Sanity – [] [] [] [] []
Equip – Skillet(+2, Blunt)
Inventory – Datascroll 100%, Bottled Water, Snacks 2, Radio 100%, Sports Drink

Cyprus
Perk –
Intelligence
Health – [] [] [] [] []
Fatigue – () () ()
Luck – {} {} {}
Sanity – [] [] [] [] []
Equip – Knife (+2)
Inventory – Datascroll 100%, Undergarments, Pepperoni, Radio 100%, Sports Drink

Soren
Perk –
Intelligence
Health – [] [] [] [] []
Fatigue – (X) (X) ()
Luck – {} {} {}
Sanity – [X] [] [] [] []
Equip – Knife (+2)
Inventory – Datascroll 100%

Cyprus walked out into the main area, leaving the others in the infirmary. Rick was standing out there was well, looking out one of the tall windows out at the pitch black sky, nursing another sports drink. To either side were stairs going up to the second observation deck, and there was always the elevators that were still working. A silence and stillness hung in the air.

It was muffled, but out at the front of the ship there was a thumping, crashing sound, and the sparkle of shattered glass could be made out spraying out from the second floor of the Gym.

“Huh... guess everything really is going to ****.” He sipped the drink some more.

Cyprus looked out the window, from the Town that spread out between the two halves of the ship, dark shapes flapped slowly to the air, though they were hard to pick out in the darkness, even with the terribly bright moon hanging above.
Chemical Cutthroat

---------

PreviousNext

Return to IC - DreamWorld Adventures...