The Queen of the Sapphire Waters - Deck Plans

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

The Queen of the Sapphire Waters - Deck Plans

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:58 am

I figured it would just be easier to post my deck plans in a separate section, so you can just look here for references, rather than scrolling through all of the layers and layers of posts elsewhere. Let me explain how the system works. Each area of the ship is represented by a box. These can be incredibly large areas, but some of the absolutely largest, such as the Town, the Park, and some other places, are split up because they're just too big. Simply put, if you're in the same section as another player, you can interact and work together with them. The numbers associated with each block allows you to reference the locations, and it also allows me to make a running edit beneath each Map. So if you find something interesting or important, and make this discovery known, I will add it to the map notes for each section. For now, most of the map sections will have descriptions appropriate with what you would see when reading a travel brochure on the ship. So for starters, here is Deck 0, the Main Deck. I will post more as we go. Sorry it's a little cramped, the forum kept cutting off edges so I had to shrink it. If you PM me with your email I'll just mail you the larger version for easy reference. Hang it next to your monitor or something!

Key for DECK-0

0-1

-The Cut-
A Kojiki style restaurant made famous for it's raw seafood dishes and cooking flair. Themed in rich dark woods and brighter, ricepaper accents, The Cut is an open dining experience, with the sushi chefs out in the center of the restaurant so the patrons can watch them work their craft.

0-2

-Bad Decisions-
- A very traditional looking bar in the vein of popular Norvondire drinking dens, the name is a coy joke as to why many people would choose to be there in the first place. In actuality, the simple design of the bar provides a friendly and relaxing place to sit back for a drink.

-< Coffee- Said 'More Than Coffee', the hip coffee place is a great place to pick up a refresher. Brightly lit and scattered with stools and high tables, this coffee house is packed daily with fresh pastries, made fresh on the spot.

-The Noodle House- The Cut's little brother, The Noodle House offers the more daily Kojiki meals that keepers enjoy. As the name implies, noodles are the specialty, and the long bars that line the building encourage customers to sit next to strangers and meet new people as they enjoy their meal.

0-3, 0-4, 0-5

-The Theaters-
The ship has three full size movie theaters deck, each with stadium seating, showing the most recent shows during the day, and favorites and classics from the silver screen during the nighttime shows.

0-6

-The Main Hall-
Stretching in front of the theaters is the main hall. Marble floors interspaced with plush carpeting and clusters of comfortable chairs and couches, the hall is an excellent place to meet up for other activities. It also is the place to go to for information or assistance when on the ship.

0-7

-McCurrow's-
A fresh sea-food bar with excellent food and flavors, don't miss the lunchtime buffet! It's all you can eat.

-Al Dente'- Wonderful pasta dishes and fresh tastes, paired with the perfect glass of wine every time. Al Dente' is an excellent choice for a quick lunch or a romantic dinner. The location offers diners intimacy and privacy to enjoy their food and company.

-Sweet Dreams- Have a hankering for something more dessert oriented? Sweet Dreams has cakes, candies, and ice creams from all over Anduruna. Open late, so you can always get your snack on.

0-8

-The Chophouse-
World class cuisine with some of the finest steaks you will ever have, the Chophouse is the premier restaurant on The Queen. Enjoy the food in the cozy interior, complete with roaring fireplaces, or have a meal under the stars on our heated deck. Please phone in for reservations ahead of time.

0-9, 0-10, 0-14, 0-19, 0-20

-The Town-
Set towards the front of the ship, the Town is an open air slice of Anduruna right here on the ship. A brick paved street lined with shops selling all sorts of souvenirs, toys, supplies, clothes, and all the things you could want on a cruise. The Town is sprawling, and as you walk through it, you'd swear you never left the shore.

0-11

-The Royale-
Just one of The Queen's two casin0s, the Royale is a high rollers club, lined with velvet, stacked with cash, and ready for the keepers of Anduruna to take up some serious betting. A full two stories, the Royale is dark, rich, and opulent. Table games line the bottom floor, sharing space with banks of classic slot machines and a bar that stretches from the port wall all the way down the length of the casin0! The second floor is split between invite only games, and a second bar. Dress nice, and be ready to win!

0-12, 0-13, 0-17, 0-18, 0-22, 0-24

-The Park-
One of the greatest engineering feats of the ship, a full size park stretches from one side of the ship to the other, coating the aft of the vessel in beautiful trees and flowers, while walkways crisscross the wonderful scenery. At the very rear of the ship rests an observation deck, and the park itself is sprinkled with fun secrets to discover.

0-15

-Center Square-
Technically part of the Town, Center Square has a few shops and little places to eat, but is dominated by a beautiful fountain right in the middle of the ship. Flanking the fountain are two sweeping stone staircases that lead to Deck+1.

0-16

-The Waterpark-
Partially situated beneath the bridge of the ship to make use of the state of the art heating system, the waterpack is a huge space of interconnecting pools, diving platforms, waterslides, and fun pirate themed adventure. Didn't bring a swimsuit? Not a problem! Our on-site tailors can make sure you're ready to swim within the hour.

0-21

-Neon-
Finding the Royale too stuffy? Neon is a casin0 and nightclub aimed towards the younger generations. Thumping music, bright and flashy setups, and a killer dancefloor all set up for a more up to date, fast paced crowd. Living up to it's name, the casin0 is fitted with plenty of neon signs, blacklights, and glow in the dark paint. It's a non stop party!

0-24

-Fitness Center-
Just because you're on vacation doesn't mean you have to give up your exercise routine. Health is important to a lot of us, as is an excellent beach body! We have plenty of workout equipment, treadmills, and trainers to help you. Don't leave without trying out the rockclimbing wall, or go for a jog around our quarter mile oval track.

0-25

-Amphitheater Lobby-
A large long hall lined with classic theater posters and a soft red carpet amd high vaulted ceilings.

0-26

-The Amphitheater-
A massive structure with three whole stories worth of seats, the Amphitheater is home to the largest and most grand shows that will be performed on The Queen. A full list of musicians, stand up comics, and troupes can be picked up at Information, or downloaded via The Queen App for your personal datascroll!

0-27

-Talocan Spice-
Be ready to sweat! The brilliantly flavored and often potent cuisine of Adurunan's party town is represented here. Sweet and spicy meals are the flavor of the day, where it's always time for a festival.

-Well Done- Serving gourmet burgers using ingredients found all over Andurunan cooking, this is a great place to grab dinner before seeing a show or hitting the slots. You can order yours rare if you want.

0-28

-A Thousand Palms Spa-
Come relax and spend the evening in our wonderful two tiered spa. Relax in the whirlpools or the sauna. Get a massage overlooking the park and the beautiful sea, or just get your claws done with a friend. You deserve to be pampered!
-Glass Doors, Lock Broken-
Last edited by Chemical Cutthroat on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chemical Cutthroat

Re: The Queen of the Sapphire Waters - Deck Plans

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:01 pm

An example of the BelowDecks. I will add more to this as we go, I just wanted to show that I'm not as lazy as Oz thinks I am. Also so you get a general view of the layout and how the elevators and Stairs work. I put little arrows on the stairs indicating if they can go up, down, or both, same with the elevators. Obviously Deck 5 will only have stairs and elevators that go up, as that is the bottom deck.

1-1
-Rooms 111-120-

1-2
-Rooms 131-140-

1-3
-Rooms 151-160-
-Soren's Room -153-

1-4
-Rooms 171-180-
-Cyrprus' Room -177-

1-5
-Rooms 100-110- These Rooms are all Doubles

1-6
-Hallway and Elevator-

1-7
-Main Stairs-

1-8
-Hallway and Elevator-

1-9
-Rooms 191-199-

1-10
-Rooms 121-130-
-Habato's Room -127-

1-11
-Rooms 141-150-

1-12
-Rooms 161-170-

1-13
-Rooms 181-190-

The other side is exactly mirror to this one, save that the room numbers end in A to designate the sister side of the ship. I will fill them in later.
Last edited by Chemical Cutthroat on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:49 pm

2-1
-Rooms 211-220-

2-2
-Rooms 231-240-

2-3
-Rooms 251-260-

2-4
-Rooms 271-280-

2-5
-Rooms 200-210- These Rooms are all Doubles
-Oseirus and Leon's Room -201-

2-6
-Hallway and Elevator-

2-7
-Main Stairs-

2-8
-Hallway and Elevator-

2-9
-Rooms 291-299-
-Alyx's Room -295-

2-10
-Rooms 221-230-

2-11
-Rooms 241-250-

2-12
-Rooms 261-270-

2-13
-Rooms 281-290-
-Escal's Room -283-

The other side is exactly mirror to this one, save that the room numbers end in A to designate the sister side of the ship. I will fill them in later.
Last edited by Chemical Cutthroat on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:57 pm

3-1
-Rooms 311-320-

3-2
-Rooms 331-340-

3-3
-Rooms 351-360-

3-4
-Rooms 371-380-

3-5
-Rooms 300-310- These Rooms are all Doubles

3-6
-Hallway and Elevator-

3-7
-Main Stairs-

3-8
-Hallway and Elevator-

3-9
-Rooms 391-399-

3-10
-Rooms 321-330-

3-11
-Rooms 341-350-
-Parallax's Room -343-

3-12
-Rooms 361-370-

3-13
-Rooms 381-390-

Last edited by Chemical Cutthroat on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:59 pm

4-1
-Rooms 411-420-

4-2
-Rooms 431-440-
-Vella's Room -431-

4-3
-Rooms 451-460-

4-4
-Rooms 471-480-

4-5
-Rooms 400-410- These Rooms are all Doubles

4-6
-Hallway and Elevator-

4-7
-Main Stairs-

4-8
-Hallway and Elevator-

4-9
-Rooms 491-499-

4-10
-Rooms 421-430-

4-11
-Rooms 441-450-

4-12
-Rooms 461-470-

4-13
-Rooms 481-490-

Last edited by Chemical Cutthroat on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:01 pm

5-1
-Rooms 511-520-

5-2
-Rooms 531-540-

5-3
-Rooms 551-560-

5-4
-Rooms 571-580-

5-5
-Rooms 500-510- These Rooms are all Doubles

5-6
-Hallway and Elevator-

5-7
-Main Stairs-

5-8
-Hallway and Elevator-

5-9
-Rooms 591-599-

5-10
-Rooms 521-530-

5-11
-Rooms 541-550-

5-12
-Rooms 561-570-

5-13
-Rooms 581-590-

Last edited by Chemical Cutthroat on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Key for Deck +1

1+1
-PlacetoEat-

1+2, 1+3, 1+4
-Movie Theaters-

1+5
-Upstairs Lobby-

1+6
-PlacetoEat-

1+7
-The Royale-

1+8
-Observation Deck, Reception, Medical Assistance-

1+9
-Neon-

1+10
-Gym Upstairs-

1+11
-Amphitheater Upstairs Lobby-

1+12
-Amphiteater-

1+13
-PlacetoEat-

1+14
-The Thousand Palms Spa-
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Deck+2

2+1

-Forward Observation Area-

-Enclosed in a large glass dome-

2+2
-CenterDeck-

-Open Air-
-Scattered with incredibly tall, thick, Wind Turbines-

2+3
-Center Deck-

-Open Air-

2+4
-Rear Observation Area-

2+5
-Center Observation Deck-

-Glass Enclosed area that overlooks the park and the town, along with large windows that look out over the sides of the ships and the massive wind turbines-

2+6
-Forward Observation Area-

2+7
-CenterDeck-

-Open Air-

2+8
-Center Deck-

-Open Air-

2+9