The Other Orphans

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Re: The Other Orphans

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 am

Well sure. Prelude, if it runs long enough, would eventually start running into the Books.
Devious_Psychopath

Postby Randomonioum on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Devious_Psychopath wrote:Well sure. Prelude, if it runs long enough, would eventually start running into the Books.

Good thing we have at least a few more years to go :)
Randomonioum

Postby WhiteinBlack on Sun May 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Zagura wrote:Unknown Ominous-looking Skunk-like DK seen with the rest upon discovering Mace&Paige (Vol1.Ch3)

I really believe that the skunk dude is actually Nabonidus. The color patterns match and the eyes fit perfectly. This could explain why he knew that Wisp failled and how he knew Mace had survived. This also questions the full length of Nabonidus' powers.
I still wonder why he needed to Mace dead. Or maybe Paige was really the target? Or both?
WhiteinBlack

Postby Suraru on Mon May 02, 2011 10:11 pm

WhiteinBlack wrote:
Zagura wrote:Unknown Ominous-looking Skunk-like DK seen with the rest upon discovering Mace&Paige (Vol1.Ch3)

I still wonder why he needed to Mace dead. Or maybe Paige was really the target? Or both?

well if grunn is part of the troika, the orphanage is probably a hidout for possibly important members, or a way to recruit members while their kids, giving them epic training when theyre ready :D

paige was probably... dang lost my train of thought, well she was important enough to kill
Last edited by Suraru on Mon May 02, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suraru

Postby WhiteinBlack on Tue May 10, 2011 10:47 pm

I wonder what are the opinion's of the other orphans towards Mace and the Paige Event. Since they have been with him almost all their lives, I think they would doubt it was him (minus Randy and rat dude). But still it was the confused looks they had when Mace and Whipe ran away.

What do you guys think? :?:
WhiteinBlack

Postby Suraru on Tue May 10, 2011 11:01 pm

ummm well when i first read it, my first reaction was "RANDY YOU BIG F****** D***!!!!!"
then i was like wtf is that skunk person,
now, i take human reaction into it, and im guessing they other orphans would be shocked, but doubt mace did it, blame grunn, laugh, then forget about it a week later. (based off disasters people have witnessed, and their reactions (school shootings, car accident etc.))

but that is human reaction if they didnt see paige's body, they did see the bloody mess, and might have disturbing memories, cant sleep for weeks, and require counseling, and im sure after rethinking the moment over and over again, they'd think mace is innocent, and start conspiring.
thats my best guess tho if they didnt see paige's body (or whats left of it) i could tell you what they thought, but they did see it,so i dont have a %100 on it, they might just blow it off but i'd doubt it.

well thats my opinion based of human psychology, which is linked to a dreamkeepers amirite?
Suraru

Postby WhiteinBlack on Mon May 16, 2011 3:04 pm

I wonder what the Konkord Twins will do in life. They so short, what can they do? Not saying their inadequate for anything. but it is a question on what they can and want to do in the future.
WhiteinBlack

Postby RedFox on Mon May 23, 2011 3:18 pm

They will find their place in a circus as

THE ACROBATIC, HIGH-FLYING KONCORD TWINS!!
RedFox

Postby Suraru on Mon May 23, 2011 4:27 pm

LOL

for some reason, i see them drinking coffee, with grey shaved facial hair (if DK have such a thing) and in construction uniforms building a tower,

i know this wont happen because most of that stuff doesn't exist in the DK world XD
Suraru

Postby WhiteinBlack on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:33 pm

I kinda wish that oprhans' backgrounds were expounded a little more. Like Krin and Deral (my two favorites). Not much is really told about them other than that they have been in the orphange for a few years.
WhiteinBlack

---------

PreviousNext

Return to DK Characters