The "I Admit..." Game

For miscellaneous speculation about the Dreamworld and dreamkeepers, you've come to the right place!

The "I Admit..." Game

Postby Oseirus on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:21 am

I'm awake way too early, and I'm bored. So I had an idea for a game.

It's called "I Admit...". Simply, you just say some random fact about yourself. It can be funny, embarrassing, true, or completely out of left field. There are only 3 rules:

1) It must be related to Dreamkeepers, but other than that you're free to use whatever you want. For example, "I admit I have a crush on Namah" or "I read both volumes, cover to cover, at least twice a week".

2) Nothing TOO weird. Don't be rattling off your dirty fantasies about Tinsel or anything. Some of us like to sleep at night.

3) Finally, and perhaps most importantly, don't be getting on anyone else's case for something they post. We're all friends here, the last thing we need is drama starting over something someone posts in here.

Ready? Go!
Oseirus

Re: The "I Admit..." Game

Postby Zagura on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:33 am

I admit I love Dreamkeepers. :D
Zagura

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:40 am

I admit I own both volumes of Dreamkeepers, both are first editions, non-special versions.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Kuurion on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 am

I admit I am only waiting on input from my writer on his opinion of DK - if it's good I am immediately buying volume 1 in paper form.

I also admit that I paid for the downloaded copies with money I got from Dave for Project Wonderful advertising, and then passed the files on to my writer so we didn't both have to pay. So I want him to make some profit off me yet. :D
Kuurion

Postby deltron zero on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 am

I admit that Dreamkeepers has let me come to terms with my furry fandom (something even I looked down upon for some retarded reason).

Apart from that, I admit that I downloaded the first volume of Dreamkeepers, but wholly intend on buying it at the first opportunity. Which should be in another week or so.
deltron zero

Postby Suraru on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 am

i admit i have dirty fantasies with tinsel XD jk jk

but i will admit my vol 1 of dk was a pirate copy,
BUT i bought the solid copy of DK to make up for it, i have to admit, much more detail in the book then the downloaded copy, even when compared to vol 2
(hint hint, the book is better then the online version)
Suraru

Postby Twilight on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:58 am

I admit I have four copies of V1 and two of V2, plus the downloadable versions. Two of Tendril's demise (the original, scrapped version and the revised one. . . yes these are both virtual copies). The whole set of stickers (and fully intent on getting another just 'cuz I have the need to slap things with them the way Roxas puts up flyiers), most of the Dreamkeepers bookmarks, and several copies of the free poster. . which I still need to give out to people D8 turns out, I'm not that good at randomly advertising stuff.
Twilight

Postby JoRdAnMaSt3R on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:33 pm

i admit i have not got any of the dreamkeepers books because the publishing company cant be arsed to contact a British publisher.
JoRdAnMaSt3R

Postby Twilight on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:39 pm

((I'm not calling you out or anything, Jordan, but the publishing company is pretty much comprised of just David and Liz XD They barely have the resources to publish locally, attempting to market overseas like that is not really an option at the moment. They sell everything themselves, you don't really find copies of Dreamkeepers on the shelves D8))
Twilight

Postby Suraru on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:01 pm

(well, you COULD find them on the shelves, all you need is to convince a bookstore owner to buy like 30 copies or so, also jordan, the publishing company is just dave and liz, also twi, do you know if dave and liz would publish other books/comics? like say if i made a book or comic, would they be able to publish it? just asking, we should get back on subject lol)

i admit i greatly dislike tinsel...
Suraru

---------

Next

Return to General