The Docks of Margate

A sparkling fantasy world is here. Rev up your imagination, and get ready to be a part of the story!

Re: The Docks of Margate

Postby Mr Aerospace on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:14 am

Realising her mistake, the dusky vixen was awash with euphoria. The shadow she had lured into the alley was not one of the Bella Union's thugs like she had feared, but a completely different kind of foreigner. The waitress' paws fell away from her hips, exposing a data-scroll shaped device that hung from her belt, and she sheepishly attempted an apology.
"I'm sorry! I thought..you..someone else...sorry."
The last words trailed off to a whimper as the girl's attraction to the man only compounded her embarrasment. She shyly drooped her head and tried to toss aside a few loose strands of shoulder length red hair.

Just as the silence became awkward, angry shouting erupted from either end of the long straight alley, as a dozen or so burly Dockers began rapidly closing in on the pair. "Oh yeah, crap!" The vulpine re-energised, "Hurry, this way, cutie!" The two shared a panicked look as she rushed forward, grabbing a fistful of coat. As she took off, she cunningly added "Oh, and we better take this good looking guy along with us" aiming the entire sentence at the startled Ryuu peeking out of the mans collar.

With surprising speed and strength, the petite girl dragged the stranger into a concealed alcove, and continued rushing forward through tiny gaps between the tall buildings. Only when she had safely gotten them all out of harms way and back onto the main street did she let her captive go. Now with her confidence back, the twenty-something year old let out a carefree giggle as she bounded playfully ahead.

"So, you've been chasing my tail for almost an hour, honey. I think you owe me!" her tail flicked about for emphasis, and a foxy, flirtatious grin followed. "You're new in town too, else you would have known the bakery's been shut down for a week without power. But, tell you what, you ask me nicely and I might know where we could get a meal....aaand perhaps I could show you how to use that data-scroll map a little better." she winked at him over her shoulder while bounding away. "Oh where are my manners?" She twirled around, siddled up alongside the man, hugged him and stole a quick kiss on the cheek, "I'm Maddie!"
Last edited by Mr Aerospace on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Aerospace

Postby Wreckeronezero on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:17 pm

It all happened so quickly that Sov could barely comprehend what was going on. As he was dragged through multiple corridors he barely managed to dodge objects in his way. Finally when they stopped in the main road he turned around to the girl.

"Thank you, but would you mind explaining what the hell that was all about and who those people were?"

The bakery had been shut down? That was never good, maybe those people had something to do with it.

"Yes im not really around from here, im Sov Aryamk, a pleasure to meet you miss..?"

the hug and the kiss were bit strange, then again Sov didnt live in the city, so maybe it was normal for women to do that. so her name was Maddie, that was a nice name.

"Nice to meet you Maddie, now you mentioned something about food? Im not trying to rush this, but i havent eaten since this morning."

His stomach then, as if it were listening, rumbled. Mir popped up from behind his head and gave a loud.

"Nya!"

Sov reached behind his head and gave the Ryuu a gentle pat on the head.

"Oh, and this is Mir."
Wreckeronezero

Location: Washington D.C. Defending the WhiteHouse from Scrin forces alongside GDI forces.

Postby Mr Aerospace on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:43 pm

For a boisterous girl, Maddie was unaccustomed to falling behind in conversation. The loud churn snapped her out of the short stupor and triggered a large quizzical smile. Turning around mid stride, still heading down the street towards the Alchera, she perfectly imitated the noise, and asked cheekily "Aw, Mir, do you think Sov's trying to tell us something?" to the shy Ryuu-Neko.

"You know, Sov......wait a sec, that's a Ruskol name and so is Mir! But that's not a Ruskol accent though, where are you from? Actually, no, don't answer that, let me just pop in here and get us a seat first. Stay here, and don't go running off now, eh."

Before he could even get a breath in, she had darted behind him towards one of the many stunningly elegant half-timbered buildings that overlooked the harbor. Sov was left standing in the middle of the old esplanade, as Maddie begun a heated argument with the similarly redheaded Maitress d' just inside the entrance of a classy restaurant. Given the pair's gestures and looks in his direction, the argument was clearly about him.
Mr Aerospace

Postby Wreckeronezero on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:17 am

Sov watched the girl move around. He was half amazed and half horrified at how hyper she was.

"No, im not from Ruskol, I actually live out in-"

She had gone into the nearby restaurant before he could even finish his sentence. He gave a loud sigh and looked at the surrounding buildings before he turned his attention back to the restaurant. He noticed them arguing, and judging by their gestures, probably about him. He crossed his arms and waited fro her to dart back over to him.

"Some day this has turned out to be huh Mir?"

The ryuu simply yawned in response before disappearing back inside his coat.
Wreckeronezero

Location: Washington D.C. Defending the WhiteHouse from Scrin forces alongside GDI forces.

Postby Mr Aerospace on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:14 am

Maddie returned to Sov completely dejected from the argument. Pausing a few feet away from him, she apologised ruefully. "I'm so sorry Sov, but mum...sorry, the Maitress says that unless there we can discuss business, I'm not allowed to give people free meals anymore. I have to start working too, but you're always welcome as a paying customer..." Too ashamed to make eye contact, Maddie's sullen gaze never lifted above the hem of Sov's coat.
Mr Aerospace

---------

Previous

Return to IC - DreamWorld Adventures...