The Docks of Margate OOC

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Re: The Docks of Margate OOC

Postby Twilight on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Geez I'm gone or a couple of days doing art and all the things suddenly happen XD ill read and update when I get home in about 4 hours ^^
Twilight

Postby Reed R Gale on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Everyone lives day to day. This guy is really obsessed. He watches you. Jus'. Sayin'.
Reed R Gale

Postby Twilight on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:40 pm

He might get backhanded for it at some point XD
Twilight

Postby Reed R Gale on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:43 pm

That is the fun of playing an obsessed character. He will be backhanded and react... "Oh my god! She touched me!"
Reed R Gale

Postby Twilight on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Wait what if its someone else doing the back handing? XD
Twilight

Postby Reed R Gale on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Good question! I still need to develop this person as a character :P
Reed R Gale

Postby Mr Aerospace on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Yeah sorry about the epic over-posting, it's been a really long week for me, so escaping into an RP was a nice way to wind down a little. Things had sorta been on pause long enough, so I thought I'd take some initiative and get things rolling away from the alley scene then hope you guys were willing to play a bit (or a lot) of catch-up to stop me completely overshadowing the story. OOC posts were mostly planning interactions, giving suggestions and explanations related to my character.
Mr Aerospace

Postby Wreckeronezero on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Ah!, sorry ive been gone all day, my uncle came over and he's an aeronautical engineer so i was working with him on my fighter design! SO SORRY!, i did however get alot of things sorted out which is good. Anyways, on topic. Aero i totally understand what you said and i feel like such a nubz now,lol. Anyways i agree on the language points. Ironically however i was planning to have Sov speak Mando'a for some time now, and i chose to do it after you had your side character speaking French, that didnt cross my mind until you brought it up. So yeah, thats bad timing on my part, i'll go edit that in a bit. Also, hope your feeling better Nyxira :)

Forward swept wings..or not forward swept wings....that is the question...
Wreckeronezero

Location: Washington D.C. Defending the WhiteHouse from Scrin forces alongside GDI forces.

Postby Twilight on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:58 am

That's a lotta planning ahead you did up there.. Not sure if I can follow that much lol. I prefer to wing it, I'm pretty good at getting involved in other characters' lives... also, is it just me? or did a bunch of characters turn criminal suddenly?

Edit: Wreckeronezero I think you jumped over my last post, Nyxira and I were interacting XD

Edit 2: This should go without saying, but guys, read each others' posts ^^; I know it can get stuffy with so many characters posting things at different times, I have a sheet of paper I keep under my monitor just to keep track of everyone's last activity to make sure I'm not jumping on someone else's actions. Might help.
Twilight

Postby Mr Aerospace on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:19 am

It got away from me, yeah. It was more just a few ideas that got caught up in a snowball effect. All that really came from it was Sov/Cal at the docks and Cal/Rayzen later on.
As for criminals...Rayzen, yes, it is new. But Cal/Dave was always one from my first post.

@Wrecker
Twi and Wraithe have been heading away from the Docks since the beginning. Neither of our characters should be able to hear them, since they're heading in the opposite direction. The restaurant is actually at the end of the streets near the docks, so Sov shouldn't need to be lost now.
Last edited by Mr Aerospace on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Aerospace

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Headless room.