That awkward moment when....

New to the forum? Stop on in and say hi! Wondering what this DreamKeepers stuff is all about? Ask, and get an explanation from one of our jaded veterans!

That awkward moment when....

Postby LollipopArcana on Wed May 09, 2012 1:17 am

You're supposed to be doing responsible type stuff but then you stumble over Dreamkeepers and suddenly WOWZA OBSESSION.
Also: I've breazed through the Prelude, the first and second volumes, and all of their galleries in... lessee... Two days.
I need a fix.
Badly.
What do. :(
How're the rest of y'all making it through the comic drought?
LollipopArcana

Re: That awkward moment when....

Postby Zagura on Wed May 09, 2012 10:49 am

Welcome to our forums! :)

Glad to hear you are enjoying the series so much, it indeed is a wonderful thing that David & Liz & Co have created. Though there isn't too much revealed yet, heck we only have two books QQ, theres always the sneak peeks being released and the comic updates around once every other week. Not much else but to wait and enjoy the company of ourselves as Vol 3 is slowly cranked out.

Be sure to read our forum rules and these links to help you get situated.
Last edited by Zagura on Thu May 10, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zagura

Postby Twilight on Wed May 09, 2012 3:05 pm

What Zagura said, lol. Welcome to the Forum, I'm a moderator here, along with LordoftheForest. So if ya got any questions, concerns or comments, feel free to ask 8D

We can help with most things, except anything that forums free handles themselves... which would be.... most of the problems you're likely to have D8 But hopefully you won't be encountering any.

In any case, V3 is well on it's way, with David running through the final stage of production. We just recently acquired some new assets that'll make the process go faster, and we're expecting to release sometime during this Fall ^^

In the mean time, Prelude exists, as well as the blog vividstuff.blogspot.com where they have sneak peek previews and such. Dave and Liz are also dilligently putting up commission work every so often on Deviantart- dreamkeepers.deviantart.com. You can also find them on FurAffinity and InkBunny under the same name.

You've probably already seen the animated ad, but here it is anyway lol:

There is also a Dreamkeepers fans group on DA at check it out for lots of fanarts, contests and general community.... mingling.

Oh, and incidentally, every Thursday at 9pm Eastern Time, David hops into the Dreamkeepers chatroom to say hi to fans and answer questions and such that are not spoilery.

Lastly, we've created this thread here for people to submit the infos that David spews during said chatroom visits so that people can check it out for bunches of lore and fun things. Mostly to prevent Dave from getting asked the same questions over and over and over, but also so people get something else to read and stuff ^^ viewtopic.php?f=19&t=743
Twilight

Postby LollipopArcana on Wed May 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Hey, thanks for the welcome!
I'm super excited about volume 3, but having a hard time with the wait (yes. Two days is too long. Yes. I know I'm being irrational and spoilt. And I know how lond making a full length comic takes, it's my field as well heh. I'm just regressing because DK is that wonderful.)
When I say I've looked at everything
I mean everything
Every drawing everything.
:cry:
Which y'know was wonderful while it lasted but there's only so many times you can re-read
And I don't have the time to commit to the RPs
Plus I am way too new to participate in RPs.
So I'm going a bit batty twiddling my thumbs even though technically I have my own projects I should be working on.
*sigh*
I'm just in the early stages of obsession is all. I'll get over it.
Probably.
LollipopArcana

Postby Twilight on Wed May 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Hmm... I would actually not recoment reading the RPs. None of them have ever really ended, and the spots where they do end are very inconclusive and unsatisfying. They've all been, long since, abandoned right now. But hopefully a cool, new one will pop up sometime soon.
Twilight

Postby LollipopArcana on Wed May 09, 2012 4:23 pm

I meant actually making a Dreamkeeper and participating in the RPs. Which I don't really have the time to do since, uh, I'm actually juggling school, art production, and starting a business at the moment..... :roll: (No seriously I just act like I'm twelve. Currently art school has its steely claws deep in my flesh.)
Does anyone actually go and read RPs after they're done? 'cause I think it's one of those things you had to be a part of....
LollipopArcana

Postby Avolendi on Thu May 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi and welcome!

I kind of tried backreading for one RP that was interesting and for which I wanted to pick up some stuff on how others RP. The problem however is it takes a freaking long time to read and I got other priorities, so it went into the 'maybe some day' bin.
Avolendi

Postby LollipopArcana on Fri May 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Ohhhhh yeah.
RPs can get a little crazy especially if you have several devoted players... I was in one where we'd literally make about 20 pages of posts per day, conservative estimate.
If you fell behind you really really were screwed.
LollipopArcana

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sat May 12, 2012 12:15 am

Welcome to the land of Dreams. Enjoy your stay and watch out for nightmares.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby LollipopArcana on Sun May 13, 2012 1:24 am

Luckily for me, I have years of experience defeating nightmares. Hu-ua! :D
LollipopArcana

---------

Return to Salutations and questions