Survival Horror - The Queen of the Sapphire Waters

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Re: Survival Horror - The Queen of the Sapphire Waters

Postby Diesel Fox on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Been looking around and trying to work up the nerve to PM

and I guess a game starting back up might be almost as good as a new game.

my question is, do you have room for new players to join?
Diesel Fox

Postby Oseirus on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:17 am

I've been lurking, although tomorrow is when my whirlwind marathon starts. I can attempt to participate, but I'm not optimistic about how much spare time I'll have. For now count me as MIA, but maybe I can sneak in a couple posts mid to late part of next week. Maybe.
Oseirus

Postby Terminal on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:07 pm

Still around, glad to see some life being shot back into this thread.
Terminal

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:15 pm

I live!
Devious_Psychopath

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Admittedly there has been some Arm-Twisting involved, but truth be told I need that now and then.

For anyone still wanting to take part, I'll get things moving again at a pace as steady as I can keep it. I have all my notes and charts so that's not too big of a deal. I'll need to backtrack and make sure I have everyone's stats right and I can pick up from there.

Diesel, I have no qualms about including you if you're interested, but I'm going to leave that to the decision of my players. They got grumbly with me last game about throwing another team in, but in this game I don't think that'll be too big of a deal. Things are JUST at the edge of getting nuts, so we'll see how it goes.

Os I know you're flitting about. Same as last year you weren't quite as SOL as you always think you are, so keep me updated via PM as to what's going on without breaking your military clearance and whatnot. You know what I mean.

I'll spend today watching fooseball and getting my stuff in order. You guys who have an opinion on the Diesel matter, feel free to email me with thumbs up or thumbs down and your reasoning for your opinions. They will be noted.

I just like him because of the name, that's a + in my book.

Diesel go ahead and dig through the first page of this game and post me a Character Sheet. PM it to me when you get a chance.

Mandy, I know you're not dead and I'd like you to be taking part again, as you're the only furball who hasn't checked in yet. Lemme know whats up before I dispatch my nightmares to do the job for me.

I'll also have a little chat with Danica and see what she's doing. I am not adverse to running my game and playing with hers, but I understand the draw of multiple RPG's futzing people up. I can handle it, but I know it can be a lot for some folks. We shall discuss, as I will not be picking up this game at the same breakneck pace I ran with earlier.

Alright, I think we're good. Break and meet back here in eventually. More to post tomorrow.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Clockwork Zombie on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:12 am

I'm perfectly okay with Diesel joining in on the horror. It's always fun to add to the body count.
Clockwork Zombie

Postby Avolendi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:18 am

Whoehoe! Things are rolling.
Also I'm good with Diesel joining. Thumbs up here ^^
Avolendi

---------

Previous

Return to Headless room.