Survival Horror - The Queen of the Sapphire Waters

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Re: Survival Horror - The Queen of the Sapphire Waters

Postby Clockwork Zombie on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Still got one more to go. Hello 2013.
Clockwork Zombie

Postby Reed R Gale on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Ehehe, true true. Well, I just wanted to say, I'm still alive. :P
Reed R Gale

Postby Thegunner18 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Yep. Same here. Still off of school, but so far it's been pretty good. No end of the world, too, so I can laugh at the people who believed in it! :3
Thegunner18

Postby Oseirus on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:24 pm

I'm still around for the moment, and checking in daily.

HOWEVER.

Starting January 8th I'm going on leave for about two weeks, so I might be a bit limited to how often I can post between then and the 21st.

Things will settle down again for a week or two, but then at the beginning of February the base is once again going into exercise mode. Which, in short, means I probably won't have much time or energy left over for posting.

And then immediately after that I'm scheduled to deploy. Which, at minimum, means a solid week with no posting at all while I adjust to the other side of the world.

SO.

As much as it pains me to do this, this is going to have to be my one-month notice. On February 1, if the game isn't over, or I haven't already been killed or driven insane, I'm gonna pass control of Oz over to Chem (or whoever else thinks they can successfully run him). Rather than dragging it out till the last minute and only giving half-hearted posts, I'm going to give everything I can as long as is reasonable.

It's been a blast to play with (and in some cases antagonize) you all, and I can't wait to see what unfolds next month. Year. Whatever.
Oseirus

Postby Reed R Gale on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:26 pm

:(

That is all.
Reed R Gale

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:03 am

I am alive. I got wrapped up in travel and stuff I had planned in the Minecraft server. Soon I'll be back in Little Rock and finally getting settled. Should be good to go then!
Devious_Psychopath

Postby Terminal on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:45 pm

I too am still kicking and breathing and what-not. OZ, your disappearance shall sadden me, but i wish you the best of luck on your crazy travels.
Terminal

Postby Reed R Gale on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:17 pm

So how's life Chem? Should we call an official hiatus?
Reed R Gale

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:31 am

Chem is dead. Long live Chem.

That said, I was brawling with this thing called depression that seems to rear its ugly head on my every Christmastime for some reason (I can only imagine why). It then makes me paranoid and tetchy and lets just move on.

So I believe the thing to do would be to take a role call, see who's still here, who's mad at me for vanishing, and then either getting things back on track or putting the brakes on things so Danica can go ahead and get her machine rollin'. As I am loathe to be the reason that she holds off on her game.

I am fully aware of Oz's situation, as is always the case for the military types. He shall be missed but I am of the impression he'll be around more often than he thinks. He's always doom and gloom about these sort of things.

I know Clockwork is still here, she's been bothering me about it. And Reed pretty much lives here, so who else is around?
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Oseirus on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 pm

I'm around. Though currently in the middle of vacation, and busy with family and birthday dealings until whenever my hangover clears up on the 17th. Then I go back to lots of sitting around and cursing at the cold and snow.

Single digit temperatures are not my friend.
Oseirus

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Headless room.