Stuck in the Rocks

A sparkling fantasy world is here. Rev up your imagination, and get ready to be a part of the story!

Re: Stuck in the Rocks

Postby Terminal on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Cyprus stopped swinging his pick-axe, leant it against the cave wall and walked up to one of the guards.

"Hey, where'd they take that guy that passed out earlier?"

he knew that the feline had been taken to the medical facility, but he had no clue where that was. It was really hard to know where anything in this palce was located. Hopefully the gaurd would tell him something of use, if not, he had a few more questions to ask.
Terminal

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 am

The guard regards Cyprus with a look of annoyance. "It's a medical bay. All I know is that it's located in the southern part of the complex."

The guard sighs and says "Now you better get back to work before I have to yell at you."
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Terminal on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:36 pm

"fine fine..."

Cyprus re adjusts his gloves and walks back to his stuff. He Begins swinging, sending cracks through the rock.

"hey Hakuzo, You know anything about the medical facility?"
Terminal

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:23 am

Hakuzo continues to swing into the rock, still not finding a hint of gem. "I know there's a medical facility somewhere... but, I'm so tightly watched I can't gather any information. hrm..." Hakuzo ponders, and lowers his voice. "now... if someone could somehow snoop around for answers maybe we can find more out about why we are 'really' here."

=======

Ooc: Ever since Hakuzo tried to escape so much, they keep him on very close watch. Currently Hakuzo can't do much until some of the pressure is off of him >>. That's all the hints I can give right now ;).
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:46 am

-=The mines=-

For the most part things were quiet, until someone started to sing randomly. "I've been working in a Coal mine...." The sounds droned on for a while until suddenly a sharp smack was heard and the singing stopped suddenly.

-=Outside the camp (crystal Gatherers)=-

The guards started yelling "Break time, The faster you warm up the faster you can get back to meeting your quota's for the day."
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Ivy Mistfox on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:04 am

MandyHabato wrote:Lily nodded, looking back down at the snow. She reached down as pulled back a chunk of snow, looking for those crystals. She started digging is small handfuls, pausing every few seconds to look through the snow. After a minute she asked,
"How big are these things? Are most as big as the ones you found?"

Daikisuke rolled his shoulders, returning his attention to Lily after his scrutiny of the area. There was no way out at least right now and not one he could see. He was still wary of this other one, Ivy, and he watched her as she came forward with those glowing things. For the moment, Daikisuke decided to just deal with her. Not to be mean, but not to be kind either. So, when she came forward he did nothing but give her a warning look that should have been clear.
'I will allow you to come close, but if you hurt her, there are dire consequences.'

As Ivy walked over to the cart she caught the glance that Daikisuke gave her, this making her stop for a moment with a serious but understanding glance back to the Ryuu-Neko. When Ivy glanced back to Lily a moment later after the trade in glances with the Ryuu-Neko she hurried on back to her job and dropped the crystals she held in her hands into the cart. Turning back and walking back over to where Lily was, Ivy responded along the way while making sure the sleeves of her over-sized jacket were tied tight at the sleeves still to avoid dropping the precious prize.

"So far the only sized crystals I've seen have been able to nearly fill the size of an adult palm." Ivy holding up her own hand in between explanations to give an idea of the size. "Though, the majority of the crystals we find are much less in size apart from the lucky few who find those larger crystals."

With a long drawn out sigh Ivy knelt back down in the snow, trying to flex her bound wings but to no avail did it help alleviate a minor cramp. A -hmm- to herself after the feeble attempt to flex her wings, Ivy continued back on the job raking and sifting the snow through her fingers for crystals.
Ivy Mistfox

Postby Terminal on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Cyprus swung his pick again, smiling a little when he heard someone start singing. It was pointless really, mining here, they wouldn't find anything just like they hadn't found anything for the last couple of days.

" What do you mean, man?"

Cyprus thought quickly thinking two major things. One, he could get the attention off of Hakuzo, but the attention would be on him...and that never really ended well for him. Two, He could possibly snoop, but he would have to still talk to the gaurds, and some of them would hit you just for saying hi. Not the most pleasent of folks to be sure.
Terminal

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:03 am

Hakuzo continues to swing his pick, trying to do anything to subtly feel where any sort of ore may be. If he could use his powers he could tell easily if anything of value was near their location. Hakuzo sighs, "I've heard only rumors... There's a hint that Adrunia is funding this place.... and using this place to keep anyone that knows how to activate their power out of their... Idealistic city."
Hakuzo NightFox

---------

Previous

Return to IC - DreamWorld Adventures...