Something for liz

Help Dreamkeepers grow! Share your promotional ideas, or collaborate with other readers.

Something for liz

Postby Suraru on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:13 pm

from what i understand, liz has been having some trouble lately

as stated in the blog

a few weeks ago she took to much water and it cancelled out some of her pills, and things got weird, bla bla bla scientific stuff...

and liz was down, then she got better, then yesterday during the chat we learned she relapsed...

so liz is down again, which is never a good sign, because if the doctors messed up, then that means they dont know what theyre doing, and thats bad...

so im hoping liz will get better, not for DK, but for the sake of happiness and no drama, i hate drama, its only good for stories.

So the main point is...

we should do something for liz, im surprised this wasnt posted earlier, but this forum is about as active as a bear during winter...

i have no idea what to do and im busy all day today, so everyone start jotting down ideas, and we can all work together and make something nice for liz, and a giant get well card we used to do in elementary school just really doesnt cut it lol
Suraru

Re: Something for liz

Postby Suraru on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:16 pm

and dont post this

thats mean...

(im sorry lol ive just always wanted to post that)
Suraru

Postby Kafelnikov on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Well, considering very nearly all of us don't live in very close proximity to Dave and Liz, I think we're pretty much reduced to more remote forms of support.

I left a "get well soon" message on the DreamKeepers facebook page, but I suppose if you're the sort to send cards, you could always mail them a nice "get better" card. Including undisclosed sums of cash with the card could help cheer them up as well.
Kafelnikov

Postby Suraru on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:18 pm

i was thinking of something on youtube, i said that a cute little card WONT cut it lol

hmmmmm maybe we can make a quick website? no thats a bad idea for many reasons

dang, im having a form of writers block...
Suraru

---------

Return to DK Volunteer Army