Skyrim Support Group

Have something thoughtful and relevant to say? No? Then come post crap in here!

Re: Skyrim Support Group

Postby tsukos on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:48 am

Well, I finally got to a point where my mage character is actually awesome. It's a major pain to have to recast the armor spells, but they're better than the Ward spells by a mile...

Also... if Destruction spells are your main offense, get Rune Master as soon as it becomes available. With that, the rune spells become exceedingly viable and multipurpose, as you can now place them across an extremely long distance (right next to the hapless group of foes you snuck up on ;) )

I'm not kidding, I was having extreme trouble with a dungon when I got the Rune Master perk, and it made the rest of the dungeon a breeze. Especially later when I found an item that gave me enough Magicka to doublecast fire rune...

Also, runes are more precise and targetable than the three Adept-level elemental spells IMO, especially Ice Storm and Chain Lightning.
tsukos

Re: Skyrim Support Group

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:18 pm

I always love Explosive Runes.

In D&D I would always write funny things that then would explode. OOTS staple joke is always funny though. A bit of parchment that reads, "I prepared explosive runes this morning."

BOOM.

Another favorite is, "This message will self destruct in-"

Ahh... slapstick.

Or is that boomstick?
Chemical Cutthroat

---------

Previous

Return to Spamduruna