Second Life, and ways to help.

Help Dreamkeepers grow! Share your promotional ideas, or collaborate with other readers.

Second Life, and ways to help.

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Ok, so I've been roaming around SL a lot lately due to a few friends, and if you want to get more advertisement, start advertising on SL. I don't know anyone that owns land, but it's very possible to advertise anything in SL.

So first off anyone else here use SL and if so anyone have land they are willing to put DK advertisement on? If we can work this out, we can really draw in people. IF someone is willing to also buy the land, we could set up a DK world inside of SL. I'm just starting out in SL, and I have little to no building experience, I am trying to learn a bit of scripting as well.

I also know a few ways to boost traffic to the area, Via Travel Hud, Fishing Hunt and Gold Hunt, but again... this requires people paying money into those items to draw people in. (Sadly free currency gets people to show up quickly :P)

So anyone else have any thoughts about this?
Hakuzo NightFox

Re: Second Life, and ways to help.

Postby Ice4smaster on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:05 pm

I used SL ages ago, but actually got it installed agen after i saw there's dream keepers on SL, I'm a standard user, did some modeling 3 years ago in SL, i could dust it, but would need time firstly, non less could try my best there ^^
Ice4smaster

Postby Kailash on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:29 pm

I've been interested for a while, so now that there's other people I know as well, I'll go and get it installed :P
Kailash

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:53 pm

well I'm trying to learn SL scripting myself. Though I need a good place to study stuff so I can make something more advanced.
Hakuzo NightFox

---------

Return to DK Volunteer Army