SCUTTLEs

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

SCUTTLEs

Postby tech128 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:23 am

Scuttles (not spelled right I think) is the lowest in the nightmare city when it comes to power. Still He summoned Lord Void witch has to add something to his pitiful reputation.gotta Go.
tech128

Re: SCUTTLEs

Postby Zephyr on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:55 pm

Scuttles... No... Skuttles... No... Scu... Bah! How do you spell that nick-name anyways?!

Behold, the powerless UNDERlord who rules over the lesser Nightmares! (Well at least I think they're not the strongest bunch heh). Poor guy, he summons back Lord Void and still receives no respect. Also no one takes him seriously (read his sticker to understand). Ah, I wonder what will happen to the little runt in the future...
Zephyr

Postby tech128 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:07 am

lets call him the underlord for now
tech128

Postby Yrael on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:05 pm

If you'd ever played disgea you'd agree the proper title to give to these people is "mid boss". They are a reoccering stepping stone to greater things. heh mid-boss.
Yrael

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:12 am

Let's face it.
Scuttles is just there to be a punching bag for the other Nightmares for when they get bored.
Speaking of which...

*Punts Underlord*

Wooo!
Devious_Psychopath

Postby Adolf_Fockes on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:31 am

A punchimg bag for the other important nightmares, the sandmen at least gotta follow him.
Adolf_Fockes

Postby Zephyr on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:14 am

Or do they?

He's a bit low to have minions... I mean... Who would want to be underlings of the underlord?

Low Self Esteem Mates!
Zephyr

Postby Nerves on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:05 am

I know Scuttles (and I think that's how it's spelled, because he scuttles around) isn't taken seriously, but I also know that he went against Nabonidus to call up Void.
I'm sure his relationship with the nightmares will be explored more.... or at least, I hope so. Pleanty of nightmarish panels in the preview of Volume three, let's keep our fingers crossed!
Nerves

Postby Calico Yorki on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm personally betting that the form we usually see is just a Sleep-Mode version of his true self.

He'll probably either be a ridiculously hunky hunk, or...It could be worse. Something that will assure the heroes won't beat him without massive casualties. He could progressively get more and more monstrous, until it happens...

At some point, Scuttles might cross the Bishonen Line.
Calico Yorki

Location: With the Purple, the People, the Plastic-Eating People

Postby Darkice-421 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:06 pm

He's really full of himself if you look at him. I mean... heck! Did you see his macho statue in the back left corner in his home!? This guy is needs to get his priorities straight...

Also; *Punches Scuttles in the face* Whoo!
Darkice-421

---------

Next

Return to DK Characters