Scinter!

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Scinter!

Postby Renei Firelight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:37 pm

I like this guy, really technologically minded (totally unlike me!) Anywho... I'll be expecting some further insight from RedFox sometime in the near future!

But does anyone know what animal he's supposed to be? One site I found said he was a snake... but who knows? He might just be a general reptilian animal.
Renei Firelight

Re: Scinter!

Postby Dez on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:39 pm

I don't know but he reminds me of Snake from Metal Gear Solid. Or the guy from Tom Clancy cause of the vision goggles he's wearing
Dez

Postby Twilight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:59 pm

Some kind of lizard that's for sure. I love him though, he's a total pistoleer XP.... whatever that means ^^;

I totally imagine him having a British.. or kind of Austrailan accent.. what's the general consensus on this? XP
Twilight

Postby Renei Firelight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:09 pm

British or Australian? I never thought of that before, but now that I'm thinking about it, it sounds pretty darn awesome! Those two accents are just totally kick ***... in my opinion.
Renei Firelight

Postby RedFox on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:40 pm

Renei Firelight wrote:I like this guy, really technologically minded (totally unlike me!) Anywho... I'll be expecting some further insight from RedFox sometime in the near future!

But does anyone know what animal he's supposed to be? One site I found said he was a snake... but who knows? He might just be a general reptilian animal.

You knew I'd find this!

Yes, Renei's right because Scinter is actually my favorite character so far. And as far as accents go, I kinda imagined him with a deep voice, but on the high-end of deep if you know what I mean. Or...uh..well i dunno. Scinter sounds like Scinter. He's just totally crazy, though. I love the pannel from volume two where he's right above the doorway when the Shock Troopers come busting in. And the knife wound...ouch.

Scinter's gun looks really interesting, but I still haven't seen it put to use. I'd love to see exactly what it does. Also, we haven't seen Scinter use his power yet...interesting.
RedFox

Postby Renei Firelight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:51 pm

Of course I did! He's only your fav. But I wonder what his power is too. He's so surrounded my his weaponry and technology and such, you kinda wonder what his own power would be, without the assistance of all this totally awesome stuff. Maybe we shall see in the third volume.
Renei Firelight

Postby Dez on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:54 pm

According to the original character page, it said Scinters power was to make mirages of himslef or making people see an illusion of him when he was somewhere else. Most likley to shoot the them from behind or give surprise.

If i recall right. I might be wrong
Dez

Postby Renei Firelight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:04 pm

Oh... well. I don't remember reading that in the character description, but it certainly suits his fighting style... stealthy and all. Anywho, I'm too lazy to go check, so I'll just see it for myself when Scinter uses it.
Renei Firelight

Postby KindaSarcastic on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:40 pm

When I thought of his voice, I thought it being raspy and deep in a way. Great. Now I'm going to think of him as British. *laughs*

But I would have loved to have seen the capture of Mace from the first volume. I was kind of hoping for a flashback when the guy walked in with Mace over his shoulder. He's just too cool. Stealthy reptile dudes are just that way.
KindaSarcastic

Postby Twilight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:49 pm

Yes!! I have planted the seeds of the Brit/Aussie voice in your unsuspecting minds XD XD

I feel cool!! *bricked* XD
Twilight

---------

Next

Return to DK Characters