RWBY

Got something you'd like to show off? Show it! Want to promote a great artist or series you know of? Share it here! For anyone feeling bored, odds are there's something cool to see...

RWBY

Postby Oseirus on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:12 pm

For those of you familiar with Rooster Teeth of Red vs Blue fame, it looks like they're starting a new series titled simply "RWBY".

, featuring a character known only as "Red" slaying the ever-loving piss out of some werewolves.

Not sure when the W(hite), B(lack), or Y(ellow) (queue Tool's ) trailers are supposed to be released, but keep an eye on that site and they should pop up sooner or later.

If you're one of those types that hasn't been keeping up with Rooster Teeth happenings, some time ago they signed on some nut by the name of Monty Oum. You probably know him from his infamous video featuring the Master Chief and Samus Aran going absolutely bananas on some Covenant. Since then Monty's work has only improved, and he's been helping out with the Red vs Blue series by doing some animation work.

Looks like now they're letting him spearhead this new series. The simplistic art style is absolutely beautiful, and the action is on par with something you'd see in a Devil May Cry game. Cannot wait to see where this goes.
Oseirus

Re: RWBY

Postby Reed R Gale on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:27 am

Yes, my friend showed me the day it came out. I greatly look forward to the day the others come.
Reed R Gale

Postby Dez on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:01 am

Yeah based on what I've seen and heard this is going to be an awesome series. And it's not just going to be fight scenes like crazy, there are parts where characters are going to be conversing and such according to one of Rooster Teeth's Podcasts.

I really can't wait to see what will become of this series.
Dez

Postby Avolendi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:49 pm

RWBY: First a bit 'wonder what this is'. And then ... O.O

Awesome!
Last edited by Avolendi on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avolendi

Postby Oseirus on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:29 am

I was expecting the hyper-dramatic opening sequence to devolve into another comedy, with Sarge or someone rolling on screen and straight kicking the girl right in her jaw.

My only concern with the srsface turn is how terrible the Reconstruction (season 6?) series was on RvB. The action is awesome, but if the story is as dry and cheese-filled as the aforementioned series was, I'm going to be sorely disappointed.
Oseirus

Postby Reed R Gale on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:32 am

Different director, different story.

Nuff' said.
Reed R Gale

---------

Return to LOOKIT THIS!