Run, run, run around

A sparkling fantasy world is here. Rev up your imagination, and get ready to be a part of the story!

Re: Run, run, run around

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:54 am

"Be more carefull next time. Our you might get a serious injury." She looks at the wing and said "I think it's out of it's socket. Are you ready for it to be pushed back in place?"
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby MandyHabato on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Dapple hesitated, dreading whatever would come next. "Uh..."
She looked around discreetly, looking for anything that would help. Finally coming the the conclusion it was inevitable, she grabbed one of the branches that fell with her and held it in her mouth. She tensed, then let go of the branch long enough to tell them,

"Okay, ready. But....can you give me a countdown?"
MandyHabato

Postby Terminal on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:03 pm

These Ryuu's didn't seem to have a problem working together, even after just meeting. Zenith took a step back when Destania asked the new Ryuu if she could re-set her wing. He was even a little shocked that the Ryuu agreed to it so easily.

"I'll Countdown. On 5. 1...2...3...4...5"

Zenith then stuck his head on the ground and pulled his ears down so that the sound that would come soon would be muffled if not hard for him to hear at all. The sound would freak him out more than if bones were sticking out of the body.
Last edited by Terminal on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Terminal

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:16 am

Destania got into position and waited for the countdown. As soon as it hits 5, she snaps the bone back into it's joint as quick as she can.
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby MandyHabato on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:18 am

For a half second, everything swung as the pain bowled her over mentally. She could feel bone scraping bone and muscle and tendons stretching farther than they should have. Dapple yowled into the branch, hearing the branch creak as she bit down. After a moment, Dapple let out a content groan. After the pop of the bone heading home, an intense relief spread through the area. Her wing still felt sore and ached, but it was a million times better than before.

Dapple dropped the branch and found her self taking heavy breaths. "Thank you." She breathed, stretching her jaw a little after biting down so hard. The smaller neko stood, shaky at first, and gently tried the move her wing up. It stiffly obeyed, but not without sending a dull throb of pain up to her head. Dapple winced and carefully folded her wing against her body. The whole time it throbbed, leaving her with a headache later. She groaned softly in complaint. "It's better, but it still hurts; I probably won't be able to fly for a long time." The latter seemed to be what bothered her more.
MandyHabato

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:09 pm

When Destania heard what Dapple said about not being able to fly, her ears drouped and she said "Aw..... don't say that. I'm sure you just need to rest and heal and you can fly again." She than hands her a strawberry and said "Here. Eat and regain your strength."
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby Terminal on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Zenith uncovered an ear, and hearing them talking assumed that the joint was back in place. so he uncovered his other ear, and lifted his head back off the ground.

"so, I think some introductions are in order. Zenith, nice to meet you."

Zenith bowed after he spoke. To greet the new lady, it was courtesy.
Terminal

---------

Previous

Return to IC - DreamWorld Adventures...