Run, run, run around

A sparkling fantasy world is here. Rev up your imagination, and get ready to be a part of the story!

Run, run, run around

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:05 am

It's spring time in the dreamworld and the ice is starting to melt. Up in the starfall mountains, its inhabitants are slowly waking after a long hibernation. Deep in the woods and under a tree, a burrow can be seen. A head pops out and looks around. It yawns before dragging itself out of the burrow. Its a mixed breed ryuu neko. She yawns once again and flex her wings as she heads towards the nearby lake to wash herself. Once she is done, she heads back and at the same time, looks for something to eat when she spots strawberry bush. She wags her tail and walks up to it and sniffes it before plucking it and starts to nibble on it.
SilverPredatorWolf

Re: Run, run, run around

Postby Terminal on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:27 am

As the snow melts from the ground, the long andurran winter coming to a close an odd ryuu-neko awakens. Poping his head out from his hole, Zenith proceeds to crawl on out, stretching himself every couple of steps. The ryuu is a mixed breed, and one of the few of it's mix. It' is a water-spark neko, and it's coloration matches that of it's breed, it being bright blue and yellow. He looked around, hoping to see a stream nearby, then he could get some fish, and if he was lucky a crawfish. After searching for a bit and finding no streams, he began his search for some fruits and berries. He quickly came upon a bush of strawberries, however another Ryuu-neko was there. and they can get pretty feisty when it comes to food. So Zenith bowed his head as he slowly walked up to the bush, taking his time, if he went to quickly he could get attacked...again.
Terminal

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:42 am

Destania was eating when she smelled and saw the other ryuu slowly coming towards the bush. She lowers the berry and wags her tail. "Hello! Who might you be?"
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby Terminal on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Zenith almost froze, and slight arcs of electricity went through his fur before he realized that she had not tried to attack. Looking up again he noticed she had lowered the fruit she had been eating and was staring at him. She had even talked to him!

"Hello, I am Zenith."

Figuring that she was safer and not going to kill him yet, he continued walking up to the bush and pulled one of the strawberries, only slightly gnawing on it.

"Who are you?"
Terminal

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:53 pm

"I'm Destania. Nice to meet you!" She got closer to him and starts to sniff him and said "I did not see you around brfore. Your new here?"
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby Terminal on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Zenith actually did freeze up when the other ryuu, Destania, sniffed him. This was much more contact with other ryuu's then he had dealt with before, and although it was welcome'd it did startle him each time.

"I've been here a while, I just usually stay away from other Ryuu's."
Terminal

Postby MandyHabato on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Something crashed through the trees above the Ryuu-nekos' heads. It paused for a moment, stuck in the branches as it uttered cries of pain and panic. The ryuu-neko, for that was what it was, flipped over as the branches broke and it continued to fall.

"Ah! Watch-"
*CRASH!*
"Oooooww-t."

As Dapple laid on the forest floor between them, they could better see what she looked like. She was about half of their size, with bright blue fur and wings with a green stripe down the top length of her body, all currently dirtied with broken sticks and leaves. The latter was harder to see what with how her fur shaped itself like leaves. As they looked closer, black spots could be distinguished from everything else in her fur, and a cluster of white spots became apparent on her cheeks.

Dapple looked up at both at them, her ears lowering as she noticed their size. "I'm sorry, did I-Ow!" She stopped trying to get up as her right wing moved. It stuck out at a bit of an odd angle, and blood was dripping from scrapes and cuts on it. Her other wing had scrapes, as did the rest of her body, although to a much lesser degree. Those were probably from her fall.

"Ow, sorry, did I hurt anyone? I lost control, caught something on my wing."
MandyHabato

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Destania was about to answer when a loud crash from above caught her attention. She looks up and sees another ryuu before it came crashing down between her and Zenith. She looks at the ryuu and tilts her head and asked "Are you alright?" At the same time, check its wong to see how badly injured it is.
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby Terminal on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Zenith was so startled by the appearancxe of yet another Ryuu, that he began to think he was in a dream, or some strange bizarro world. Had everything changed while he slept? This new Ryuu was an Air-Hybrid like Destania was. And besides that, it was a small Ryuu, probably younger than he was. It was about half his size, could be really young and thats why she fell from the sky, who knows.

The new Ryuu surprised him a little when she asked if everyone else was alright, was odd that she'd ask if they were alright after she fell through a tree. He looked at her wing, and noticed the blood dripping from it. might have been from the tree, or it was from the fall. Either way, it did not end well.

"Are you Okay?"
Terminal

Postby MandyHabato on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Dapple nodded, half to him and half to herself, glad no one had gotten in the way of her crash. At least nobody else would be hurt too. She then looked back at her wing.

"Er, mostly. I wasn't looking where I was flying, and I caught my wing on a...a boulder, I think it was, sticking up a little ways back..." Truth be told, Dapple had been going a little too fast for such drowsy morning flying, and hadn't notice what she hit until she started falling. She tried to move her wing and flinched as the dull throb sliced her with new pain. "Ow, do you think it's broken? I can't tell, except it hurts a lot."
MandyHabato

---------

Next

Return to IC - DreamWorld Adventures...