Run, run, run around (Discussion Thread)

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Run, run, run around (Discussion Thread)

Postby Silver Predator Wolf on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:50 am

Welcome everyone to Run, run, run around. This is my first real r.p I'm running by myself (help is welcome if you are willing ^^") from start to.... I'll be honest. I don't think there will be an ending to this r.p at all XD

I've look around the r.p threads when ever I get a chance to when I'm on break at my work place and see that since its all from the same prospectivethis will be an intresting change. If you cant tell what the r.p will be about by looking at the key word and the title, well... read on!

The setting will be in the Dreamworld and it's a sandbox type r.p. Go anywhere you like, do whatever you want, you guys have free regin. But please dont do anything to get killed >< still here? Good! Your almost there!

The R.p will be from the prospective of the...... RYUU NEKOS!

That's right! We get to role play as one of the Dreamworlds most popular pets! See things from their view and explore places that would Normaly be banned to the public. But you can sneak right in and no one would be the wiser XD

This r.p is open to all and will start once there are enough players. But apps will still be open after it starts so anyone can join anytime ^^

As this is my first real r.p, if I'm doing something wrong please say so and I'll correct it a.s.a.p.

Hope to see your Ryuus soon!^_^
Silver Predator Wolf

Location: In the Dreamworld hanging out with Lilith and Namah

Re: Run, run, run around (Discussion Thread)

Postby Reed R Gale on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:50 pm

You could totally have them in a gigantic illusion box to run around in, and every month or so it changes. A sandbox with a few rules. That would be interesting.
Reed R Gale

Postby MandyHabato on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:57 pm

^ that would be awesome! anything would be awesome if we play as Ryuu-nekos! yay!
MandyHabato

Postby Silver Predator Wolf on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Sounds good to me. But since this is just the starting, more ideas are accepted. Once there are no more ideas, I'll start a vote to see which idea is to be used.

For the gigantic illusion box idea, if its voted, we need someone to draw a map of the area and as for the rest of us, we have some minor homework to do. Since the map change is every month our job is to come up with the new area and I'll talk to the map drawer about it.

As for the rules, I'll have to see what idea is in use first before I set the rules up. Other than that, standard rules still apply. But the most important one is to inform us if your going to be away for more than 4 days. Other than that, have fun and let the brainstorming begin!^_^
Silver Predator Wolf

Postby MandyHabato on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:59 pm

i can draw the map! I'm good at maps. ^^ I suppose either you chose the map maker, or we take a vote? Either way, i enter my name in the 'who's gonna be mapmaker' hat. X3 unless we don't do that....but whatever.
MandyHabato

Postby Silver Predator Wolf on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:47 am

Lol! Currently reeds idea is very tempting as it's the only one around. In any case, Mandy. You are in charge of all maps regarding to the r.p from now on ^^
Silver Predator Wolf

Postby MandyHabato on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 am

-runs around waving hands in the air and generally acting crazy excited-
YAAAAAAAAAAY!! WHOOOO! MAAAAAAPS! :mrgreen:

Yes, i can get this crazy about FREAKING MAPS! :geek:
I will honor this rp with the best maps EVA! Well, the best maps that I can currently make, at least.
XD Now I am 10x more excited about this! Eeeee, i can't wait! ^w^
MandyHabato

Postby Silver Predator Wolf on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:58 am

Take it easy there mandy dear. Dont go overboard and faint just before the start of the r.p XD

For the start date, I'm thinking at the start of December. Which means its a map that will match the season.

Mandy! Your first map is....... (drum roll)

Starfall mountains!

XD
Silver Predator Wolf

Postby Terminal on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:04 am

oh boy, this'll be interesting. Changes in scenery every so often? AWESOME! maps? AWESOME! RYUU-NEKOS? AWESOME!!! in case you couldn't guess...i'm totally gonna join.
Terminal

Postby MandyHabato on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:33 pm

o.o -faint-
XD
geez, if i'm gonna make a map to my personal levels, it's gonna take the whole time until the rp starts. ^^; glad you told me NOW, cuz i don't wanna just make a crummy map for the Starfall mountains. How big of an area and any specific area of the mountains you had in mind? ^^
MandyHabato

---------

Next

Return to Headless room.