[RP idea] Stuck in the Rocks

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Re: [RP idea] Stuck in the Rocks

Postby MandyHabato on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:57 pm

i wanna post, but unless i'm mistaken, i have to wait for ivy to post, cuz otherwise, i have nothing to go off of.
MandyHabato

Postby Clast on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Hey, I was just curious. Has anyone heard anything from Rydlen? I check the RP about once a day, but he hasn't seemed to recover from his illness yet. Once he's ready we can continue, and I've been waiting ever so patiently. :roll: Oh well.
Clast

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:50 am

I haven't heard from Rydlen in a bit. Not even over IM. Nor have I heard from Kitten or what ever she goes by.

I'm going to try to gather up the few I have contact with and try to get them to post something again... We gotta get this place going again >> We have lots of stuff still to post up including pics too ^^>.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Clast on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Actually, yeah. I wanted to post a bunch of pictures of my character, but I'm confused as to how you do this. Do you have to post them online first, or what? If someone could let me know, I'd be grateful!
Clast

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:43 am

there is an option to upload attachments to a post. It's a tabbed option under the submit button. You can upload straight into a post there ;).

As for posting... Drama has been ongoing among the few I know... So, I don't expect a post from them anytime soon ><....
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Clast on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Hope no one minds, I'll just test this uploading...thingy. I'll delete this post once I get the chance.

My god! It worked.

PS: No more Churchill
Last edited by Clast on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clast

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:42 am

Salright clast >>. Still I hope to continue this RP >< but peeps gotta post.. Story to progress through and such.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Clast on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:31 pm

Huzzah! I took the time today to sketch up a few quick images of Nimok. They're just fast sketches, so don't go around expecting any greatness.

img007.jpg

img008.jpg

img009.jpg

If anyone wants, I'm willing to draw other characters in the mine...just if someone else doesn't have the time to draw themselves.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Clast

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:47 am

Heh, nice job with the character refs. I'm still wondering about this RP... I really need to get a hold of everyone and see what's happening.

For anyone else seeing these posts, the RP remains open still ;).
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Clast on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:27 pm

You know what? Screw it. I don't spend enough time drawing as is. Over the next few days I'll whip up a few sketches of all the characters in the RP, just for fun's sake. I'm sure someone out there could do a better job than me, but who cares? If anyone wants some last-minute, additional details before I start, let me know now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit:

Here's the first batch. Up above is Hakuzo, the only one other than me to still keep up to date with the thread, and below is Tsukos. I didn't exactly know what a "Kitsune" was, so I just drew some sort of Fox/Dog creature, with long ears. Hakuzo in particular I wanted to seem as though he had been beaten severely, but I'm not sure if I pulled it off successfully. Tsukos was just fun to draw.

img010.jpg

Up next is, let me see, Ivy, Cyprus, and Rydlen. After that, "Kitten" and Harrison.

Actually, speaking of Ivy, I had a chance to see some of your artwork on Deviant Art. And frankly, I was impressed! Those are some very well-done pieces up there. I'll have the other characters finished soon, and I hope what I've drawn does them justice, because after seeing what Ivy had already done for her character, I bet most people here could do a better job than myself with theirs!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Clast

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Headless room.