[RP idea] Stuck in the Rocks

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Re: [RP idea] Abduction

Postby MandyHabato on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:45 pm

how about we make a date that we will start no matter how many pll come so that this doesn't die? or get forgotten? Cuz i wanna start soon, i'm excited.
MandyHabato

Postby Terminal on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:40 pm

can't always put a set date on things. i would like a set date too,m but i understand either way.
Terminal

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:58 am

it will be after Halloween, so we kind of have to wait till then to get a date to start :P.

So it will take place in early November.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:23 am

As the Survival RP draws closer to an end now. We can start this RP soon but first we need a name for this RP.

Post up possible ideas and we shall start a vote on it. This will give us time to set up and allow anyone else in the Survival RP to join in as well. so pass on those :idea: .
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby MandyHabato on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:35 pm

hmm, how bout....

"A Power with a Curse." ?
MandyHabato

Postby tsukos on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:41 pm

"The Dark Side of Dreamworld: My Life as a Mine Slave"
tsukos

Postby Terminal on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm

i think that the title abduction works pretty well itself. however, if we are mulling ideas over for a possible change, i could not live with myself without adding my own two-cents.

"Life as a Miner"
"Stuck in the Rocks"
"The one among us"

that's all i got for now. will edit as i think of more and better ideas
Terminal

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:49 am

We settled on a date now, The Survival RP is officially finished now so prepare you RP >>.

The date November 21

We will post up a couple of big pots, showing new arrivals Orientation and telling everyone The 'job' they do. Remember work during times of work, and try not to make the guards mad at you.

Keep an eye out for Key Items as well, these things will help you with goals and such to be revealed through the RP. OH, and the Snitch will be picked and PMed when we start the RP and will be given instructions of how to RP. They can be just as bad as the guards >>.

So one week to organize and allow anyone wishing to join in to do so. remember anyone can jump in at any time, Also for some reason if you can not RP anymore for some reason. There is Story mechanics to deal with that ;).

who we have so far:

Hakuzo as himself.
Tsukos as himself.
Ivy as herself.
Rydlen as himself.
Terminal as Cyprus Verillo.
Mandy as Lily (& Daikisuke).
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Avolendi on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:27 am

How about "Threat Management"?
Avolendi

Postby Kitten on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:02 pm

I hope it is not too late for me to join in this one maybe? It is a very interesting concept! :3

Name: Grace ‘Kitten’ Serenity, Almost always goes by the name Kitten.
Prisoner: 5-6 Months
Power:
Deep Healing: Her Halo turns a soft blue, almost white color and by infusing the person in question with her own energy she is able to heal their wounds. However, because it requires her energy / life force, if she uses this power in excess it can kill her. She can heal things from small cuts to mangled bones and even poisons, because she must visualize the way the limb was before, she has an intimate knowledge of Anatomy. At her peak of power she can almost bring you from the brink of death, but it would exhaust her to the point of passing out and then she would be on the edge of death. She cannot bring back the dead, but she can save you if you still have a pulse.

Appearance: Her appearance is almost completely dominated by white, from her pure white, snowy, fur to her long snow white hair that cascades to her behind with little curls on the ends. She is a feline with a sleek physique and a long fluffy tail that she often wraps around herself when she sits down. She tends to dress entirely in black to offset the white. She wears the standard clothes that they are given and the shock collar. She is almost devoid of color save for her pink nose, lips, and her mismatched eye colors. Her right eye is blue, while her left is green, which is generally the most remarkable thing about her.

Description: Kitten is a very quiet companion to put it in the nicest terms. She tends to sit and listen and only comment if she feels she must (with a much more vivid commentary in her head), which makes her great for venting and going over things but not so great for conversation. Despite the fact her fur is pure white she tends to blend in to the crowd and be very un-noticeable unless she wishes to make herself known. She often startles people without meaning to because she is so quiet and light on her feet when she isn’t trying. If she tries to sneak up on someone though she will often trip and as she trips make some sort of small squeaking or ‘meep’ sound making her very noticeable. She is very calm and soft spoken, but that does not stop her from standing up for what she believes in. She has a very sweet and innocent demeanor and often blushes from embarrassment when she does speak around people. She should not be seen as a push over though, her intimate knowledge of Anatomy for healing also means she can use that knowledge against anyone whom might attack her. She can list off every part of the body, it’s functions, and how much it takes to break or destroy it. She has an extensive background in hand to hand combat which she taught herself using her love for dance as the base. When she fights it is a dance so she often looks less like she is fighting and more like she is performing. Her only weapons she might use other than her hands are tonfas or any short weapons she can easily access that do not require much swinging and mostly just enhances her hand to hand style. She much prefers to stay back and heal those in need although if not told otherwise her caring nature will lead to her healing the enemy because of her great dislike of seeing anyone in pain when she can do anything about it. However her dislike for her captors has made her a bit less open about healing those who would hurt the ones who have been captured.
Kitten

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Headless room.