[RP idea] Stuck in the Rocks

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

[RP idea] Stuck in the Rocks

Postby Ivy Mistfox on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:08 am

Hello all,

My brother Hakuzo Nightfox and I have an idea for a new RP. Open RP so no limit to who can join in, however with this everyone starts off as a Prisoner and is pretty group orientated so no trying to escape on your own :P Here is a taste to what the idea is. ~

'Hidden somewhere in the remote and isolated Starfall Mountains, a dark organisation was manifested. Within the caves and caverns in the mountains a tightly secured concentration camp had formed deep underground, run by a dark minded group for their own purposes. Only the leaders and the guards know what they are doing and why.

For two years since the start of operation, anyone who had shown signs of Dreamkeeper abilities had been kidnapped, taken from their former lifestyles and brought back to the camp deep within the Starfall Mountains. The enslaved being subjected to tasks such as collecting the snow from in the mountains to be turned into power for the place, others forced to mine for minerals underground while others having to deal with food. Anyone stepping out of line being quickly punished for their actions.

Among the hard labour and the obvious atmosphere of what most of the enslaved thought was a mining camp, something much darker was afoot; The occasional slave being taken aside without a word...'

Like mentioned before everyone starts off as a prisoner. At Random a snitch will be picked when there are a few people in the rp, guards and baddies are NPC only but will be kept active by Hakuzo and I. Here is a general character sheet for any interested~

Character sheet:
Name:
(Optional): How long you were a prisoner (Max is 2 years):
Description:

So let us know what you think, ask questions and give us your vote if you want to see it be made into the RP. Title may be subject to change for the actual RP.
Last edited by Ivy Mistfox on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivy Mistfox

Re: [RP idea] Abduction

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:19 am

And by example my own character:

Name: Hakuzo NightFox

Power: Geomancy (earth bending/manipulation)
A secondary lesser power of Fox Fire.

How long you were a prisoner (Max is 2 years): Hakuzo has been in the place from the beginning He was one of the first ever abducted prisoners.

Description: A male kitsune of White fur. The tips of his ears and tail are grey. He is wearing the drab colors of all the prisoners. A shock collar is around his neck to prevent him from escaping or using his powers. During downtime Hakuzo's hands are bound behind him and he is blindfolded to remain this way until it is either time to eat or time for him to work.

When the blindfold and hand bindings are removed he is under watch by no less than three guards at all times. He has attempted escape many times and they do not want him using his powers to bring down the whole complex.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby tsukos on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:43 am

Getting into this one on the ground floor. Know I've not been here in forever, so might as well start fresh.

Name: Tsukos Nightfox

Power: Air Form: extremely limited intangibility, ability to soften blows as if made out of jelly.

How long you were a prisoner: New arrival; barely through processing before things start.

Description: A male kitsune with white fur. Like all the prisoners, his outfit is drab and standard, and he wears a shock collar.

His first, and likely to be favorite, assignments is food preparation, as he is a good cook and loves feeding lots of people. He intends to make the best of a bad situation.
tsukos

Postby Ivy Mistfox on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:44 am

Follow on with my own too~

Name: Ivy Kirax

Power: Minor power of Fox fire, Major power of the Water element.

(Optional): How long you were a prisoner (Max is 2 years): One of the first few to be taken prisoner, brought in a month after Hakuzo but kept separate with the other enslaved females

Description: Female pure white Dragon fox hybrid; more vulpine face, feathered wings, eastern dragon like tail, short grey horns and fully furred. Ivy wears the same prison outfit as the rest, managed to retain her goggles she keeps sat on her forehead, shock collar, as well as a set of shackles made for binding wings placed on her. The collar acting as a way to prevent the use of magic.

when exposed to magic abilities or a high shift in emotion a pair of 'dot and three arrow' marks appear above both eyes though mainly they remain hidden. The strange markings are in blue, lightest at the center of each mark and fade to darker at the points. With the nature of the mark some have said for it to act like a personal biological mark as the colour reflects the magic colour. This is not linked with a halo but just as an uncontrolled beacon to her emotions.
Ivy Mistfox

Postby Thegunner18 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:27 pm

I would be very willing to join this RP. The only thin that's bothering me is the fact that I'm going to Iceland in 1 1/2 weeks and I'm staying there for 5 days, so I'm not sure how much of the RP I'd actually miss if joined it. I suppose it depends on how quickly it gets players but Y'know, thought I'd just say.

But yeah, it looks like this could be a nice RP. I'm just contemplating Om whether to join it or not due to the reason above. Knowing me I probably will end up joining, but still ^^
Thegunner18

Postby Ivy Mistfox on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:24 pm

If the rp does get underway it shouldn't be too difficult in the story line to hop in at any stage if you plan to do so after you get back, either way its understandable Gunner =3 thanks for your interest in it too! ^^
Ivy Mistfox

Postby Thegunner18 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Ah, what the hell. Why am I even bothering to think this over? Of course I'll join :) I guess I was just delaying the inevitable. My character's just going to be my Dreamkeeper but I'll post a more simplified, shorter version of his character sheet.

Before that I've got to write a post for the survival horror RP. I'll definitely get it up at some point though. XD Happy to be on board :P
Thegunner18

Postby Rydlen on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:10 am

I'm gonna have to jump on this one.. Setting fits perfectly with my DK, and it's a new kind of thing. Prisoner... I like that idea.
Fear My Awesomeness!Not really... Don't hurt me!

Name: Ashielf [Ash] Rydlen

Power: Aether Manipulation
Passive: Aura detection

(Optional): How long you were a prisoner (Max is 2 years): Fairly Recent. Only a few months.

Description: Male panther with big forest green eyes, pure white fur, and silver hair with bluish tint. The last few inches of his tail fur are jet black. Rydlen wears a strait jacket and blindfold not working to prevent him from doing various things. Wears the same pants as everyone else, but no shoes. He was allowed to keep his big vivid blue wizard-style hat after he put up a display in front of everyone showing that he wouldn't work without it even though he was almost beaten to death. They didn't want to lose the potential he showed as a worker. They found the hat to be of no threat after a thorough investigation. Also wears a shock collar like everyone else, turned up an extra notch for the display over the hat.
Last edited by Rydlen on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rydlen

Postby MandyHabato on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:15 am

um....you still going with this? or has this died? I'm serious, i should have asked to join earlier, because I absoluetly love the idea. I would have put something up like this, only i couldn't think of a good story and reason and whatnot. What time does this take place?
MandyHabato

Postby Ivy Mistfox on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:47 am

Yeah its still going with the idea, we're planning to start with the RP just after Halloween so still open for anyone who wants to join ^^ The time period I still have to confirm with Hakuzo but I'll put another post up here so everyone knows. =3
Ivy Mistfox

---------

Next

Return to Headless room.