RP Character Discussion

Every human has their own unique persona in the DreamWorld - and, frequently, online! Come mingle with the colorful cast, and introduce your own character to the mix.

Re: RP Character Discussion

Postby Adolf_Fockes on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Or howabout Nicole and Path sitting in a tree? XD
Adolf_Fockes

Postby Shade on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Silencio! -throws brick at Ado-
Shade

Postby Twilight on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:44 pm

oh Ado. that's takin it too far ^^;
Twilight

Postby Adolf_Fockes on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Oh Twi, you should know by now that I ALWAYS take things too far XD
Adolf_Fockes

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:37 am

So... What is up with Shade and all of these relationships suddenly? Are you trying to tell us something :shock: ??
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby RedFox on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:51 am

Or how about Leon or Pracc actually getting brought back into the stories in any of the RPs? Everytime I get into an RP, I'm trampled over by a select 2-4 other people who rule the RP the entire time. I really get excited to play in an RP everytime I join one but...yeah. It always happens.

I don't mean to *****, but I RP as a creative outlet. And it's not working here on the DK forums very well so far.
RedFox

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:09 am

Yeah, I know what you mean RedFox, its hard to get any posts in on HvV because I only get to post once a day at most, and I come back and the story progressed a mile down the road before I get to it.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Shade on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:46 am

Well, maybe you should post more -shrugs- And sometimes you have to make the move when it comes to posting. You can't just expect everyone to swoop to your character. If you're being quiet, chances are you'll probably get ignored. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just saying how it is. If you feel that you're being ignored, post something to get yourself in there. Don't let yourself be pushed to the back.
Shade

Postby Twilight on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:56 am

Well the thing about that is that originally in Dark Circle, we had a system that actually worked pretty well. It kept things kind of slow, but it wasn't hard to swallow.

We actually took turns, and whenever characters were gonna have a conversation we'd have the conversation on the chat (or via PM) and then whoever's turn it was would make a big post about it. . .

Come to think of it, that was much more entertaining to read ^^; I'm gonna have to side with Red on this one
Twilight

Postby Shade on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:45 am

If everyone wants to take turns like that, then we should get a system going. That's cool with me. And it will get everyone in the mix, which is good. I really did like that about DC, actually.

I know that when I post a lot it's only because no one else has posted in like two days or so. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want another RP to fail. That would totally bite.
Shade

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Character cafe'