Repeat

A sparkling fantasy world is here. Rev up your imagination, and get ready to be a part of the story!

Re: Repeat

Postby Reed R Gale on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:07 pm

The cat smiled at the younger man's blunder, then bowed extravagantly in the boy's direction, hat held firmly to his chest; yes that was how it was to be from now on. Calm, cool, collected. Temper in check, power in control, yes, he was in control now, not his "father". He would never be him. Looking up from the bow at the boy, he smiled and said, "Jader, Maker of Miracles at your service. Or rather, the service of all those stuck in the time loop."

"The direction we'll be headed," He continued while he stood back up in a straight position, chest puffed out, "We will be headed in the northwestern section of the town. I'd assume you're aware of the Tent Inn and the housing district west of that area? I hope you know people there well, I certainly don't." Then the boy turned away at the next part, kind of embarrassed, "Besides, I'm not very good at the whole one on one conversation thing. If it isn't already apparent." He added.

The boy liked to make everything he said calculated, just right, bur conversation was difficult. Everyone took what you said a different way, and more often than not, the wrong way. Jader spoke in an overly formal way for the sole reason that he didn't know HOW to talk to people casually. He had spoken with his only true family openly, but he hadn't ever spoken to anyone else, ever, really.

He turned to the rest of the group, hoping to catch their attention again. "And it is agreed that we will meet at the Tent Inn in the morning? I believe I get up at 6 so I'll be waiting downstairs. If you need to get to me otherwise, I'll be in room 201. Once this is clarified, I'm gonna head off." Then he looked back at the younger, more easily distracted boy in inquiry, "Unless you have something you want to do first, of course." He grinned, perhaps it was a bit too forced at times.
Reed R Gale

Postby Avolendi on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:22 am

Avolendi smiled reassuringly. "Jred is right, even if there is something down there, you have Jred and me to watch over you. We'll also be carefull, it's not like we're going to run around like crazy."

Looking at her look at her feet, he felt he needed to say something more.
"If you think it's not safe or don't feel comfortable when we find the catacombs, we can still turn around and leave, okay?"

He suddenly laughed. "I'm sorry, I just realized we're worrying about what could be in the catacombs when we haven't even found them. You must be very confident in Jred's ability to find them."

He then gave her a bit too stylish bow and tried to sound a bit distinctive. "So milady, shall we venture onwards and see what lies before us?" Avolendi himself was also curious what they might find, if they found the entrance.
Avolendi

Postby WhiteinBlack on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Time: 12:09 Day: 183
Marsa giggled at Mr. Av's sudden gentlemen status. His actions reminded him of the old movies her mother watched with all the men complaining about their business while the women in fancy and too large dresses fantasize about love and only to have tragedy. They were rather boring, but she remembered the way the women respected others. She pretend to hold a non-existence dress with the tips of her fingers. She curtesy with crossed legs and bowed head.

"Yes, we shall, my good sir." She responded with polite giddiness. She already loved Mr. Av.
WhiteinBlack

Postby Dream-Weaver on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:04 pm

-------------------------------------------Time: 12:15 Day: 183---------------------------------------------

Maxwell: If everything's settled, then I guess we'll be off

A halo appears above Robert's head, he signals and then darts off towards the west

Maxwell: *sighs* He always was excitable

Maxwell turns towards the others

Maxwell: I have to go make sure he doesn't get into any trouble; see you all later!

Maxwell turns around and begins running after Robert, adjusting his eyes to make sure he doesn't lose track of him
Dream-Weaver

---------

Previous

Return to IC - DreamWorld Adventures...