Repeat

A sparkling fantasy world is here. Rev up your imagination, and get ready to be a part of the story!

Re: Repeat

Postby Reed R Gale on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Time: 11:50 Day: 183-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone seemed to be going on their own anyway it seemed. So Jader walked up to the now exposed girl and large... creature. He tried to apologize, but he was horrible at it, but then again, he was trying to reform. Now was a good time to practice. He kept averting his gaze from her as he got closer but finally he managed to say, "I'm sorry that I scared you, I'm just... I lived a life where to get what you want, power is necessary, and now I'm trying to shift back. It's not an easy shift, but I'm trying, heck apologizing is a difficult feat for me. You'll have you forgive my impatience." He had said enough on the matter and was now eager to change the subject. Besides, biology was interesting to him.

"So what's your friend, he's not like anything I've ever seen, and he talked right?" he stroked Jred a bit, but backed away, "He's not annoyed by that, right?" The boy still felt embarrassed, and shy around the girl, like his should have said more, when he thought aloud, "look if you don't feel like forgiving me," He picked up the hat in his hand, "Then you can hold onto this," and he set the large hat on her head, which promptly slid down.

"That hat means a lot to me. You can give it back if you've forgiven me, or you can never give it back, its only fair." And he lay back down on the grass and said, "What do you think is causing this loop?"
Reed R Gale

Postby Dream-Weaver on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Robert and Avolendi make it back to the others in front of the church, where Maxwell greets him

Maxwell: Hey Av! We managed to find more people that are aware of all this.

Maxwell turns towards the rest of the group

Maxwell: Everyone, this is Avolendi, we met with him just a few hours ago in front of the school grounds.
Dream-Weaver

Postby WhiteinBlack on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Time: 11:52 Day 183

Marsa and Jred watch as the group continued to friendly themselves with each other, paying no heed to the girl and her guardian. She was happy about it. Better for them to be away from her, than crowd near her. Too uncomfortable. Her halo continued to glow ever so slightly as her body fed bit by bit of her energy to the large wolf-cat.

Marsa yawned in boredom, showing her fangs. She would draw, but there was nothing interesting to really draw. Her imagination wasn’t kicking in as a bit of weariness was distracting all images in her head. She continued to stroke Jred’s course blue fur have, enjoying the heat from his fiery tail that laid near her feet as she ponder on what to do next.

Jred gave huffed causing to return to reality. She realized that the magic boy was coming to her and she furrowed her brow as both she and Jred watched every step made towards the two. The small cat took a moment return her stare before speaking.

“I'm sorry that I scared you, I'm just... I lived a life where to get what you want, power is necessary, and now I'm trying to shift back. It's not an easy shift, but I'm trying, heck apologizing is a difficult feat for me. You'll have you forgive my impatience.”

His words must be true as he clearly had a hard time saying them, but she continued to observe him with narrow eyes. The boy quickly changed subject.

"So what's your friend, he's not like anything I've ever seen, and he talked right?" The cat stroked Jred’s back where the fur changed from icy blue to fiery red-orange, but quickly backed up.

"He's not annoyed by that, right?" A low growl from Jred answered him.

‘What is he trying to do?’ She asked herself. ‘He apologized. Can’t he just go?’ In all honesty, Marsa felt extremely uncomfortable with him dancing around him, nervous. She was completely unsure of his next action after his last display of an introduction.

Finally, he walked up to Marsa, only Jred’s flaming tail separated them.

"Look if you don't feel like forgiving me," the grey furred boy took off his hat. "Then you can hold onto this." He placed the hat on her head, which slid down soon after.

Breaking her look, she caught the hat before it fell to the ground. She took the moment to distract herself with the top hat. Obviously, it was specially made for one person in mind, but she tried to put it on anyway. Once placed on properly, the top hat slid down to her brow where it stopped. Her squished ears quickly heated up in the trapped space. She attempted placed her small ears in the ear slots of the top hat hoping they would support the hat correctly.

It worked and she gave a shy smile of amusement to the magician before the hat gave way and slid back down to her face.

"That hat means a lot to me. You can give it back if you've forgiven me, or you can never give it back, it’s only fair."

Marsa took to the hat back into her paws and gazed at it. ‘He’s giving me something that doesn’t just mean a lot to him. He’s giving something that’s part of him.’ She twirled it in her hand, feeling the stiffness of the rim. ‘It’s like my sketchbooks. I wouldn’t give those away so easily.’

She watched as the magician as he made himself comfortable on the grass. “What do you think is causing this loop?”

The hat continued move about in Marsa’s hands as she contemplated the question. Frankly, she never asked herself that. What was causing this replay of time? ‘There aren’t many clues to go by. The only thing we know is that at some specific time in the night the day restarts and only a few people are aware of it: us.’

Finally, she spoke. “I don’t know.” She said quietly.

She looked to Jred who, in turn, shifted his head on his paws to look at her and their guest better. She looked at him, the hat, and then him again. ‘I wonder.’

Marsa leaned to Jred’s head and place the large top hat on his head. Jred didn’t move, but gazed upwards at the new attire on him. Marsa gave a loud chuckle to the cute look the hat gave Jred.

“Don’t move.” She ordered as she ruffled her bag for brown sketchbook. Pulling out the pencil from its strap within the book, Marsa began to drawing her partner’s upper body, then the head and hat. She was in her element, her focus. Little could distract her now as she made quick and efficient strokes, creating each detail of Jred. Adorable eyes shined as they look up at the décor on his head. It easily distracted the eye from the reality of the feral wolf-cat. It was a small sketch, but she was satisfied with the product.

‘Memories like these I just wish would keep on happening.’

Turn backed a page wondering what she last drew. On the page, a boy wearing a custom suit, cape, and top hat was lit on… ‘WAIT! I drew this yesterday!’

The neighbouring page held a picture of small Jred lying next to the Teles Bridge. She flipped the book to its last page. A tear was evident. The page containing the drawing of couple was gone. The one she tore out.

“Jred! Look what I found!” She awkwardly crawled to Jred’s head and turn back to the drawings. “Take a look at this.” She held the book up, point at the drawings. “I made these yesterday. How are they here?”

Jred lifted his head up causing the hat to topple off and look at the pictures thoughtfully. The magic boy joined in, looking at the book next to Jred’s head.

“I don’t know.” The wolf-cat said

Marsa called to the group. “Max! Look what I found!” She felt excited as she waved him to come. Finally, they had some kind of clue to go by.
WhiteinBlack

Postby Dream-Weaver on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:47 pm

“Max! Look what I found!”

Maxwell looked in the direction of the sound, and sees Marsa holding a sketchbook

Maxwell: What is it?

Maxwell walks over to them and looks at the drawing in the pages of the book...
Dream-Weaver

Postby WhiteinBlack on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Time: 12:01 Day: 183
Maxwell bent down to see the drawings in her book. She pointed at the magician drawing. “This one I made during his show.”

She pointed at the bridge picture. “And this one I made after the show.”

Marsa looked at Max’s contemplating face, “What do you think it means?”
WhiteinBlack

Postby Dream-Weaver on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:47 am

Maxwell bends over and looks at the drawings...

Maxwell: Hmmm...

Maxwell begins to think, trying to figure out what all of this means.

Maxwell: If you drew these yesterday then you shouldn't still have them, but since you do have them it means one of 2 things:
1. Whatever is causing this is slowly returning to a normal state.
2. The loop is starting to destabilize.
The 1st one is most likely not the case, as it would require an outside force to happen, not to mention that there would be far more signs, which leaves the 2nd scenario; and if the loop really is starting to destabilize...

Maxwell's face changes to that of worry

Maxwell: Then, well, I don't really know what that means, but I'm sure it's not good...

Robert rushes over to examine the drawings, and his face changes to the same state of worry.

Maxwell: *sigh* I'm gonna need a drink after this is all over...
Dream-Weaver

Postby Reed R Gale on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Jader had been all the while listening in, and sighed. They had to solve this loop and fast. "Well, I say first come first serve with the sections, I'm going to search the northwest area, if anybody want to come with me?" The boy threw out the idea. He also just realized that until they had found out the sketches, giving the girl the hat had meant nothing. Ughhh nothing could go his way today, could it?

It was at that moment that he saw a little warping in space, it was almost like the heat off of the sidewalk or the desert but it was randomly placed in a pocket of space that his depth perception said was in between the members. It lasted only four seconds, but that's plenty of time to notice an odd distortion.

"Did, did anyone see that!?" Jader let out.
Reed R Gale

Postby Dream-Weaver on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:34 pm

"Did, did anyone see that!?" Jader let out.

Maxwell: That depends, did you see an out-of-place distortion of the air? Because that's what I saw...

Robert looks at Maxwell, confused

Maxwell: Yeah, it only lasted for a few seconds, but it was clearly there.

Maxwell points at his own face

Maxwell: Nothing get's passed these eyes.
Dream-Weaver

Postby Avolendi on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:35 am

Dropping his plan to go and train in the forest, Avolendi decided to help search for clues. At the same time still trying to find out more about his own questions. The church was a good place to start, though he didn't expect the priest to know anything new, he might be able to get into the catacombs. As for the clues, he had seen some buildings past the monument that might be worth checking out.

"Jader, I'll go and talk to the priest to see if he know anything and I'll then check further to the southeast."

Waiting to hear what the others will do before taking off, he looks at the church behind him, missing the distortion. Then he hears Jader.

"What did you see?"
Avolendi

Postby Reed R Gale on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Jader turned around as if he hadn't seen something so disturbing only moments before. He replied in a rather casual manner instead of something that was serious. "Oh nothing," He began, "Just a tiny space-time distortion or something that might be the preamble of something serious. I dunno really, I've never really been stuck in a time loop before." Though he didn't change his tone much he continued with a much more serious air about him.

"But seriously, this just might be serious. I'm going to get to work soon, you said you're taking the southeast and the church..." he struggled to remember the man's name, "Av?" Feeling confident in his "name-remembering" he continued, "I'll take the northeast if no one minds." Then he extended a figurative hand out at the others, "If anyone wishes to join me, they can, but I'm going to leave soon after the sectors have been doled out."
Reed R Gale

---------

PreviousNext

Return to IC - DreamWorld Adventures...