Recruitment Thread.

Help Dreamkeepers grow! Share your promotional ideas, or collaborate with other readers.

Recruitment Thread.

Postby Althis on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Since all efforts to organize people before didn't seem to come to any fruition, here is my try.
Before we can begin projects we need to get organized. We need a list of everybody we have in the Army, what they know and how much time they are willing to spend on the promotion of the comic weekly.
As it follows I will post about this thread on the other subforums and will try to get the word out. If you want to register, please post your information in the following template.
Name:(Avatar if preferred)
Location:(Just the general location for management purposes)
Email:(To help us reach you in case we can't through the forum)
Abilities:(Just RELEVANT abilities, like painting, programming, writing)
Week Workload:(How much time are you willing to work for the army a week?)
Donations Fund? [Yes/No](If you'd ever want to donate money for an army ad campaign)

Post those informations on this thread and I will update the OP with the full list. I will also be PMing all other community projects we had in the last years and keep a list of which ones are still active.
Also, if someone could get in touch with David for me I would like to talk to him about his involvement in this army and what his part here could be.

Current Recruits:
Althis
GreyStripe77

Active Community Projects:

If you ever want to retire from the army please PM me.
(Also I by no means want to be the leader here, actually I believe this should be a function for the administrator or one moderator. But since nobody did it before I am doing now. It is impossible to cooperate in initiatives if you don't get organized first. I'd also love the help of the mods to keep this thread.)
Last edited by Althis on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Althis

Re: Recruitment Thread.

Postby Althis on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Name: Althis Megas
Email: joaolucas002@hotmail.com
Abilities: Writing, Team Management, Game Design, Translating(Portuguese), Adobe Certified(Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, AfterEffects, Illustrator, Premier Pro), 3D Modelling(Maya and a bit of Zbrush), minor knowledge on Unreal Engine 3.
Week Workload: About 2 hours a week for any of the above functions.
Donation Fund: Yes
Althis

Postby Graystripe77 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Name: Adam Schlak
Email: Graystripe77@gmail.com
Abilities: Writing, other than that, I am willing to learn stuff.
Workload: Saturday and Sunday, all day
Donation: Yes, if I ever have money
Graystripe77

Postby Kafelnikov on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm always happy to help if I can. Here's my info:

Name: Geoff "Geo" Licciardello
Email: glitchman87@yahoo.com
Abilities: I'm an engineer by trade, but I also really enjoy writing and I run the deviantArt group #DreamKeepers-Fans.
Workload: A few hours a week, plus perhaps more time during the weekend. I have a career that keeps me busy during business hours and sometimes later.
Donation: Sure, I'll donate.
Kafelnikov

Postby IronFox on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Sure, I'm your huckleberry.

Name: Ferrous
email: iron_fox21@yahoo.com
Abilities: I've always been a bit of a hustler. In another day and age, I would have been a carnival barker. Or a traveling salesman (Think like a geeky, furry version of Professor Harold Hill and you've an approximation of my personality). I'm also a pretty decent logistician (my job basically requires the the management of a fleet of about 150 rental cars and making customers happy, handling employees, etc). Add to that basic proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
Workload: I'm able to handle things virtually pretty well during the week (but nothing more than about 2-3 hours during the week) and perhaps something on the weekend. The challenge for me is that my wife and I have two small kids (both under 3) and on top of that, I generally work at least 50+ hours a week. But I'll do what I can!
Donations: Sadly, we're pretty cash strapped. Lots of debt, etc.
IronFox

Postby Reed R Gale on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Name: Reed

Email: Jadersleet@gmail.com

Abilities: I have some abilities with writing. My strong suit, however, is knowing people or knowing how to find people to get stuff done. My weakness is usually I lack the ability to commit.

Week Workload: Variable. Est: 5 hours

Donations Fund? No. Maybe in the future.
Reed R Gale

Postby Terminal on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Name: Reid

E-mail: fireheart578@yahoo.com

Abilities: I am a Certified Internet Webmaster, Writing, Dreamweaver, Proficient in Java, XHTML, HTML, and c++, Engineer and physics major, not sure what else i can say...

Workload: 5 to 7 hours a week. This also depends on whether or not i need the internet to do it.

Donations: Not at the current time. Rent and food come first.
Terminal

Postby Thwaitesy on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Name: John Silvermain
Email: Leinadsetiawht@hotmail.co.uk
Abilities: I'm very good at voice work and would very much like to supply my voice to this project
Week Workload: 2 to 3 hours a day
Donations Fund? No...sorry can't afford to.
Thwaitesy

---------

Return to DK Volunteer Army