Prelude

Have a take on the latest Prelude strip? Share it in here! Just notice an enticing story hint in one of the graphic novels? Speculate away! Share feedback, large and small about your DreamKeepers experience. But beware, this forum may contain story spoilers.

Re: Graphic Novel discussion

Postby Mr Aerospace on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:33 am

Mr Aerospace

Re: Prelude

Postby ezioauditore97 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:07 pm

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Why else would Bast like her?
ezioauditore97

Postby DanWithTheHat on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Yay, Prelude is back! :D

I'm actually kind of worried about Bobby's future at the orphanage after reading this strip. It looks like he's serious about trying to get Grunn out of the Orphanage and we know that Grunn will still be there no matter what happens. This situation isn't looking too good for him. :(
DanWithTheHat

Postby Mr Aerospace on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:41 am

Ah, things don't bode well for Bobby, but it's setting up for an interesting confrontation, and mayhem is always awesome.
Mr Aerospace

Postby Oseirus on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:34 am

I wonder if this is the first time Bobby has ever taken any kind of stand. The way the kids are reacting makes me think it is. Or, even better, maybe he's more of a master at pissing off Grunn than Mace is.

The possibilities, they're endless.
Oseirus

Postby Zagura on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Oooooo time to see Bobby in action! :D
Zagura

Postby DarkAngel on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:57 pm

One thing of note: Bobby says he's getting "help" from Grunn. This tells me he's going to try to outsmart the big oaf, which seems to be the theme in this arc (Not that it's a herculean task ). Remember Grunn's *ahem* ladyfriend & how she tricked him?

Something else: Could this arc lead up to Bobby's (& maybe even Vi's) recruitment into Troika? We know that the orphanage is a safehouse for Troika & Grunn is only there (apparently against his will) because they assigned him there. Perhaps they'll approuch them & explain the situation, perhaps promising to make Grunn behave more.

One possibility is that - failing to trick Grunn into leaving - Bobby will use his power to try & force him to leave (perhaps with Vi's help) & this will Put them both on Troika's raidar.

Well, I did hear that Dave was going to start using Pelude to explain who got where...or somesuch.
DarkAngel

Postby AnimeFan18 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:27 pm

GO BOBBY ! ! ! ( he is so dead )
AnimeFan18

Postby ezioauditore97 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Bobby rocks!
ezioauditore97

Postby Monstermonkey on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Okay, Bobby's officially lost his mind.